Spigen is trying to make that money.

The Next Best Thing To The Apple Watch

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-10-2015 07:22 PM
    Since its sapphire glass, do you think a screen protector is necessary? I want the stand, looks useful. Not sure about a case or screen protector
    04-10-2015 07:59 PM
    I already pre ordered the stand
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-10-2015 08:01 PM
    How to get their 80% off deal??
    04-10-2015 08:07 PM
    I ordered through Amazon. So not sure it will include screen protector option later on. But today it did not
    04-10-2015 08:12 PM
    Originally I thought the case was dumb but now I am considering it for when I am at the gym. I scratched up my pebble pretty good. Mind you I did it working out with kettle bells and the pebble isn't as scratch resistant. Still wouldn't want a kettle bell to lay against my $500+ item. Then again there is always apple care + right
    04-10-2015 08:23 PM
    I already pre ordered the stand
    That stand is awesome. I might have to get me one.
    04-10-2015 10:25 PM
    Since its sapphire glass, do you think a screen protector is necessary? I want the stand, looks useful. Not sure about a case or screen protector
    A screen protector may be worth it, in my opinion, but not the case. The stand is flat out awesome.
    04-10-2015 10:27 PM
    Maybe not for the Watch or Edition, but since the Sport has ion x glass or whatever, I can see maybe why they are doing this
    04-10-2015 10:48 PM
    I know the "Crystal Clear" Slim case for the watch is a joke, it had a textured almost diamond plated-ish look on the inside and wasn't truly transparent, Spigen also said on amazon that "purposely did that so no air bubbles would appear and that once installed the marks would be fully obscured" ... my a** - I did almost go with the stand myself until I saw the one from griffin, I love that thing
    05-06-2015 12:21 AM
    Just got the Spigen APPLE WATCH STAND. Good price, works great. Spigen   Watch accessories.-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1431188419.428555.jpg
    Spigen   Watch accessories.-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1431188433.829653.jpg
    zerog46 and kd7irm like this.
    05-09-2015 12:20 PM
    That looks pretty cool. However I wish the clock showed when charging. Similar to the Moto 360 when charging. I used it as my clock on my night stand.
    Scatabrain likes this.
    05-10-2015 09:46 PM
    I got the stand too. Love it. Much less awkward charging

Sent from my iPhone 6
    Scatabrain likes this.
    05-10-2015 10:53 PM
    I bet they allow that at some point.
    05-10-2015 10:53 PM
    I think I am going to be ordering the stand on Friday. It is beautiful and it will make me a little less worried about my watch when charging it.
    05-11-2015 03:15 PM
    I think I'm going to order the stand as well. Is it pretty sturdy?
    05-11-2015 08:40 PM
    I think I'm going to order the stand as well. Is it pretty sturdy?
    Yeah its sturdy
    Rainwater50 likes this.
    05-12-2015 08:16 AM
    Got my stand... Now just need my watch.
    05-12-2015 09:39 AM
    I've got my Spigen stands. One is at home the other is at the office. Haven't needed to use the one at the office. Battery is easily lasting 18+ hours. They are simple, built well, look good and affordable. Can't go wrong with them.

I also got 2 of the thin fit cases. A black and a silver. I've received many positive comments on them, especially the silver and the contrast it creates with my SG Watch. In fact, I've had 2 people say the Watch looked better with the cases on. I think I agree. To me, the crown is less prominent with the case on and the watch just looks more substantial.

Unfortunately these cases don't fit as snugly as they should. My black one kept falling off and disappeared on me this past Friday as I walked thru the local Costco. Had it on only 2 out of the 5 days I've owned my watch. I have no idea what could have knocked it off. Went in and had it on. Looked at the watch while waiting on line and it was gone. The silver one seems a little better. Maybe because it is painted. I have yet to knock it off the watch but I am a little worried about it. I think Spigen needs to use a stiffer plastic.

Finally, I purchased their full coverage "Flex" screen protector. If doesn't seem to interfere with the use of the screen much at all. Looks wise, it may be OK if installed properly but it is not easy to install. The instructions (no words, all diagrams) look like they say you can place the protector on the watch and then push it into place. This won't happen. The moment the protector touches the watch face, it won't slide. The glue is too strong.

It took me 3 or 4 tries (place on screen and remove completely) to get the thing aligned properly. Alignment is more difficult because this is a full screen protector and the corners of the watch screen are curved. Plus the protector is a flexible vinyl, you cannot hold it by the edges. When I finally did get it aligned, I had to lift parts of it to get major bubbles out. At the moment, there are a few small bubbles and one corner is lifting very slightly. It looks fine with a case on but the bubbles and lifting corner are noticeable with the case off.

Luckily, the package came with 2 protectors. Now that I know what I need to do, I will probably use the installation kit I got with a Zagg iPhone screen protector I purchased a while ago. They give me a fluid I can spray on the screen before installation to keep the glue from setting immediately. I should be able to push the protector into place and squeegee the fluid and bubbles out with the Zagg squeegee tool. If this doesn't work, I will look into a different brand.
    06-08-2015 11:25 AM
    I've got my Spigen stands. One is at home the other is at the office. Haven't needed to use the one at the office. Battery is easily lasting 18+ hours. They are simple, built well, look good and affordable. Can't go wrong with them.

I also got 2 of the thin fit cases. A black and a silver. I've received many positive comments on them, especially the silver and the contrast it creates with my SG Watch. In fact, I've had 2 people say the Watch looked better with the cases on. I think I agree. To me, the crown is less prominent with the case on and the watch just looks more substantial.

Unfortunately these cases don't fit as snugly as they should. My black one kept falling off and disappeared on me this past Friday as I walked thru the local Costco. Had it on only 2 out of the 5 days I've owned my watch. I have no idea what could have knocked it off. Went in and had it on. Looked at the watch while waiting on line and it was gone. The silver one seems a little better. Maybe because it is painted. I have yet to knock it off the watch but I am a little worried about it. I think Spigen needs to use a stiffer plastic.

Finally, I purchased their full coverage "Flex" screen protector. If doesn't seem to interfere with the use of the screen much at all. Looks wise, it may be OK if installed properly but it is not easy to install. The instructions (no words, all diagrams) look like they say you can place the protector on the watch and then push it into place. This won't happen. The moment the protector touches the watch face, it won't slide. The glue is too strong.

It took me 3 or 4 tries (place on screen and remove completely) to get the thing aligned properly. Alignment is more difficult because this is a full screen protector and the corners of the watch screen are curved. Plus the protector is a flexible vinyl, you cannot hold it by the edges. When I finally did get it aligned, I had to lift parts of it to get major bubbles out. At the moment, there are a few small bubbles and one corner is lifting very slightly. It looks fine with a case on but the bubbles and lifting corner are noticeable with the case off.

Luckily, the package came with 2 protectors. Now that I know what I need to do, I will probably use the installation kit I got with a Zagg iPhone screen protector I purchased a while ago. They give me a fluid I can spray on the screen before installation to keep the glue from setting immediately. I should be able to push the protector into place and squeegee the fluid and bubbles out with the Zagg squeegee tool. If this doesn't work, I will look into a different brand.
    Try the Skinomi Tech Skin... I have used them on the original Pebble, the Pebble Steel and the Garmin Vivoactive... and now on the Watch. They are crystal clear and they go on easy. It is also a wet install but once the solution fully dries you can barley tell anything is on the watch. As a plus they have AWESOME customer service and the package comes with 6 shields.
    RobtRoma likes this.
    06-09-2015 12:05 PM
    If I have any problems with the second Spigen screen protector, I will certainly give Skinomi a try. Thanks
    06-09-2015 12:55 PM
    Originally I thought the case was dumb but now I am considering it for when I am at the gym. I scratched up my pebble pretty good. Mind you I did it working out with kettle bells and the pebble isn't as scratch resistant. Still wouldn't want a kettle bell to lay against my $500+ item. Then again there is always apple care + right
    Today is day 2 of my Apple watch. I had the Spigen case but got bagged online about it so, I returned it. Today, I went to the gym and banged the watch against the side of the treadmill so, I am not sure I will go without a case again. I have an Ecodrive that I smacked against the wall once and the scratch is still there on that watch and whenever I see the watch, my eyes always go back to that.
    06-23-2015 01:28 PM
    Here are some pictures of the Spigen Slim Armor case in white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-24-2015 05:04 PM
    painted my spigen satin silver thin fit case with candy apple red spray paint.
    Attached Thumbnails Spigen   Watch accessories.-image.jpg  
    06-30-2015 01:56 PM
    I love the stand. Need to get one!
    07-05-2015 11:00 AM
29 12