Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
After seeing how easy it is to replace the band on the Apple Watch, I can see myself buying a few of them.

Definitely will getting a metal one to go with the Watch along with a black sport band.

... and that is just starting.

How about you?

Not really a lot. I own three - a nylon strap, the Milanese loop, and the original sports band. Maybe I'll buy another or two (a Nike sports band? leather?) Otherwise, this collection is enough for me.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Not really a lot. I own three - a nylon strap, the Milanese loop, and the original sports band. Maybe I'll buy another or two (a Nike sports band? leather?) Otherwise, this collection is enough for me.

Understandable. Not everyone is into changing bands or cases on a daily or weekly basis. I sometimes wish I was like that, it sure would save me a lot of money...LOL

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I sometimes wish I was like that, it sure would save me a lot of money...LOL

Likewise. I take some solace in the fact that every Watch came with a different band so that helped. And if I owned only one, then I'd have invested more money in bands than the Watch! And that's what Apple had in mind all along! Muwaaahahahahah!

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
In the two short weeks of owning my Apple Watch I've managed to purchase 5 sport bands and 1 woven nylon band. I like to accessorize my band color according to what I'm wearing. Found some great deals on eBay for genuine Apple Watch bands new or like new/open box for a good discount. I don't care for the knockoff bands as they don't feel or fit the same to me. I think I need to stop for now and enjoy the ones I own ;)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?

The funny thing is, I never thought about purchasing watch bands before unless they somehow broke. Damn you Apple, just take all my hard earned money

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Re: Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?

The funny thing is, I never thought about purchasing watch bands before unless they somehow broke. Damn you Apple, just take all my hard earned money

Haha same here! I need to get off eBay and stopping buying all these sport band colors to match my wardrobe. I just purchased 4 more...lol! Hard to pass up these reduced prices for genuine Apple Watch bands new or like new/open box. At lease the Apple store didn't get my money at $50 a pop :tongue:

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site

I need to get off eBay and stopping buying all these sport band colors to match my wardrobe. I just purchased 4 more...lol! Hard to pass up these reduced prices for genuine Apple Watch bands new or like new/open box.

It's not really your fault when certain enablers post pics of their latest bands and tell you about places where you can find good deals on third party bands or even Apple bands.

Hey, wait a minute...!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Are you referring to me by enablers??
I’ve only bought 3 bands in 1 years time since I got my Watch.
First was a Woven Nylon, then a cheap Milanese Loop and today a Pure Platinum Nike band..

I bought them all as a result of impulsive buying. I don’t really give much about what others have bought

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site

It's not really your fault when certain enablers post pics of their latest bands and tell you about places where you can find good deals on third party bands or even Apple bands.

Hey, wait a minute...!

Haha truth ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW