Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?

jmerrey

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?

I'm a big fan of clockwork synergy. So many choices plus you can customize the hardware to match your watch.

I agree, I love the hardware matching options. My only concern is the appearance of the leather. I'm not sure how to describe it, I'm no leather expert, but from the pictures it looks like a faux-finish, if that's even possible on leather. We'll see.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?

Yeah, that looks like a custom job.

Yes, I looked into it and the company says that you have supply your own LV leather, well for what they cost, I'm not going out and buy a LV pocketbook to have it chopped up and made into a watch band...LOL

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I like this one also...
df358221efbb73dfbd8dec175638a49f.jpg

Another hand made Apple Watch band.

tonztime

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?

You say that, but I just ordered it because I'm tired of misplacing my bands.

mrnimziki

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I have the sport band that came with the watch, a black leather loop and brown classic for work, and a nylon that I got just out of curiousity tbh (but wear quite frequently). Pretty content ATM.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have entirely too many bands (but I'm planning on keeping my watch for at least 3 years). Saddle Brown for work (with my SB Apple case or Otterbox Strada Folio) and a ton of others for the week. Unfortunately I have cases that match most of my bands. I need rehab haha!!

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I know one I got isn't any of costly ones. But went bestbuy got Nike band. I have the 38 mm and didn't realize it's shorter then normal apple silicone bands are. Feels to different :-/ maybe I'll try sell it for what I paid.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I didn't plan on buying a bunch of different bands but...

...I'm going to. It's not so much planning as it is resignation. I see now resistance is futile.

1 NATO band (it may be nylon, I don't remember)

3 leather bands

5 Woven Nylon

7 Sports

and a Milanese Loop on a Watch stand.

The NATO, 2 leather, 3 Sport, and the Loop band are Knock-Off bands. There are still Apple bands that I'll get (four this season) and a few more as the seasons change.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro