Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have ten colored sports bands: RED, ORANGE, MIDNIGHT BLUE, STONE, WALNUT, PINK, LT ORANGE, LT BLUE, YELLOW, AND PURPLE.
It's fun to change the colors to match your mood (or outfit). I'm using the RED now!! :)

I change mine to match my silicone case when using the sport bands

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone purchased the scuba blue? I'm a bit bummed. It doesn't look like the pic at all. Seems way darker. I'll take a pic later.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Here are pics
48b0bfa44a52b70d842fde35e6b0b9bd.jpg
73c497c8bb22350e2dfdd6cb48f1c8cf.jpg

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I got the black nylon last week and I'm kind of iffy about it. Unlike the sports bands, you get two pieces, not three, and since I have a small wrist, it wraps further around than I would like. I'm pondering a return. Had I been able to see/try one in the store, I probably wouldn't have bought it.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone purchased the scuba blue? I'm a bit bummed. It doesn't look like the pic at all. Seems way darker. I'll take a pic later.

I was going to buy the scuba blue because I really wanted a blue band. I wound up with the pearl and black bands.

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
so I just purchased this leather band from Amazon and am pretty impressed with the quality honestly. It's the first leather band I've found at this price that actually feels like real leather, fits well, and looks very good. Take a look if you're looking for something similar :)
Amazon.com: Apple Watch Band, LoHi 42mm iWatch [100% Genuine Leather] Replacement Watch Strap Wrist Band with Metal Clasp for Apple Watch & Sport & Edition (42mm-Brown): Cell Phones & Accessories

did you try the apple leather band at any point? I have the SBSS 42 and I just don't know how any band with silver buckles will look. But for $17.99, it's worth trying it. Does it seem sturdy to you and durable? Do the lugs fit well or is there any excess that sticks out, etc... ?

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Got a SSSB for my birthday with SS Milanese. I'm thinking about a leather band and a sportband. I may go Apple on the leather classic as I have a gift card too. But I wish that came with SB lugs/hardware. Will need to see it in store to decide.

For working out, I'll prob grab a red sport for working out. Love the black/red combo....

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Got a SSSB for my birthday with SS Milanese. I'm thinking about a leather band and a sportband. I may go Apple on the leather classic as I have a gift card too. But I wish that came with SB lugs/hardware. Will need to see it in store to decide.

For working out, I'll prob grab a red sport for working out. Love the black/red combo....

I have a saddle brown leather band. It's by far my favorite Apple Watch band and takes the design to a whole new level IMO.

FullSizeRender 4.jpg

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
did you try the apple leather band at any point? I have the SBSS 42 and I just don't know how any band with silver buckles will look. But for $17.99, it's worth trying it. Does it seem sturdy to you and durable? Do the lugs fit well or is there any excess that sticks out, etc... ?

I didn't want to spend the money on the apple one honestly. The band I got seems very sturdy and the lugs fit flush and clean looking. I'd definitely buy again. My only gripe is the lugs are SS which clashes a bit w/ my SG Sport, but it's not something that is too noticeable.

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a saddle brown leather band. It's by far my favorite Apple Watch band and takes the design to a whole new level IMO.

View attachment 106432

I like the band. I will consider the apple band as I have a decent gift card balance. Just not sure how the non space black lugs will look with my SB watch? But as above, looks like I may be able to replace my lugs.....but then I guess why bother if the rest of the hardware on the band isn't SB either

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I like the band. I will consider the apple band as I have a decent gift card balance. Just not sure how the non space black lugs will look with my SB watch? But as above, looks like I may be able to replace my lugs.....but then I guess why bother if the rest of the hardware on the band isn't SB either

Yeah that's a tough decision. I'm not sure how it would look with mismatched lugs.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to look at an Apple Store. I may consider buying g the Pad and Quill leather band and then use my gift card on a sport band and other accessories

Pad and Quill makes really nice leather bands. I almost bought one but then got sucked up by this Apple leather band.

jlb21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Pad and Quill makes really nice leather bands. I almost bought one but then got sucked up by this Apple leather band.

Well, if I want something soon, perhaps my decision has been made for me....the Whiskey color with black hardware is out of stock right now for the 42mm

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal