Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?

by1333

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Red watch strap.jpg
Got this one a few weeks back. Wish it were slightly longer/wider around the wrist but it looks great on the wrist. Just ordered an IVAPO stainless steel strap.

LordGreylock

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone had this band color and could post some real pics of it. I want a gray silicone band to go with my space gray watch but this one looks like it may be too light for what I want.

I saw some on Amazon but I'm hesitant to buy any bands from amazon cuz there's always some poor reviews.

Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 9.55.39 AM.png

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if there are any third part leather loop bands that will fit an itty bitty girl wrist? I keep reading that they're too long on Amazon reviews. I really love the look of the leather loop so would love to find one that offers a shorter band.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone had this band color and could post some real pics of it. I want a gray silicone band to go with my space gray watch but this one looks like it may be too light for what I want.

I saw some on Amazon but I'm hesitant to buy any bands from amazon cuz there's always some poor reviews.

View attachment 102091

I bought a 3rd party sports band made by Moko from Amazon. I like it well enough I just ordered three more. Give that one a try. The word must be getting out though because some of the colors are out of stock now.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Ok I went to the Apple Store today and picked up the pearl nylon strap. It is dark grey and white. I cancelled my order for the black nylon strap because looking at them in the store they were very similar. The lugs on the pearl are white and the black one is, um... black.

I will post my verdict after I break it in a bit. So far though it is very comfortable.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok I went to the Apple Store today and picked up the pearl nylon strap. It is dark grey and white. I cancelled my order for the black nylon strap because looking at them in the store they were very similar. The lugs on the pearl are white and the black one is, um... black.

I will post my verdict after I break it in a bit. So far though it is very comfortable.

The lugs are plain white? How about the clasp?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Bands, Bands, Bands..........

I found one Pearl locally and no black anywhere. Love the look and feel, and I was undecided at first.

Image1459202222.258631.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW