Do you plan to buy a lot of bands for your Watch?

Millbrook

May 15, 2015
Visit site
All the bands have the same connectors (as long as you are using a band for the correct watch size, 38mm or 42mm). It's just that the connector on the Milanese Loop is shiny stainless steel, not matte brushed aluminum, so the metals won't match visually. If you are OK with the look, the band will fit.

Last edited:

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Went with the 42mm Stainless Steel Case and Stainless Steel Link Bracelet. Then bought a black sport band as I could imagine working out with the link bracelet. I like the look of the leather loop but didn't like how it felt, so passed on it.

jimkraz

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
DSCF0034.JPG

This is one I purchased for ?19.99, that is a saving of ?110 on the apple milanese, I know its not as good, but considerably cheaper.

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
So I ordered the stainless steel with black sports band... I ordered the white sports band because I thought it looked better... I then bought a milanese but I'm reading that people are having issues with the band loosening and they have to tighten it a lot during the day... SO I decided to buy a Link Band but, I feel like it's masculine and it will look weird on me... I still have time to cancel since it won't ship until 3-5 days from now but, I was wondering if there are any women who've bought the Link Band and can post pictures of how it looks and all... BTW I have the 42mm watch. Thanks! Also any opinions on the link band would be appreciated!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the Milanese loop with my 38mm loop and I really don't notice it loosening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Millbrook

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I also have the Milanese loop and I don't think it loosens on its own. What I do notice is that the setting that feels correct when I'm, say, sitting at my desk feels too loose when I'm exercising. So I just tighten it up when I do something vigorous.

jschu22

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the link as well but I don't think it's only wearable by men. In fact I think that's great for a woman if the rest of her look is decidedly feminine. Just my opinion- Sorry to any women out there that want to wear the link band with loose Tshirt, jeans and construction boots.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Me too. I got the large size. It may be a little big, but I like to wear it loose usually and will change to the SB whe O work out.

It was either or. I liked where the strap end came to on smaller. It's great we can try them on at the store first.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
So far I've bought the Milanese loop, classic buckle and pink sports band. Part of the attraction of the Apple watch was the ability to customise it by swapping out the bands. The only other one on my list to buy is the modern pink buckle if Apple ever make it available to buy separately.

supajoe33

May 27, 2015
Visit site
DSC00594_zps7wq7n2k2.jpg
Just got in my watch. What you guys think?? Picked it up from Bandrbands.com and its great. I have another for a regulars wristwatch. Nothing like that snugg fit:):):)

Attachments

• DSC00628_zpscsx32bmo.jpg
    DSC00628_zpscsx32bmo.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 144

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
My Monowear link band should be shipped this week and  Milense Loop should be here next week. Those will be my fancy bands, and my white and black sport bands will be my gym activity bands.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the black sport band to go with my white one and the Milanese loop

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I would love to try some 3rd party bands, but still happy using the sport.. One of these days I am sure I will get a Zulu or something.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Looks like bands are easier to come by. Ordered the black sport 38mm on Sunday and it's being delivered tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone 6

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77