I think I may have around 10 bands and about 5 or 6 cases.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-21-2017 09:10 AM
    I've been trying to find this LV Apple Watch band...
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...08f9bec9a7.png
    I will probably have to have it made if I want one.
    Lol I wish I would have seen this back then, I knew where you could get that band the strapsmith.com it was around 250 I believe
    Spencerdl likes this.
    04-21-2017 09:20 AM
    Lol I wish I would have seen this back then, I knew where you could get that band the strapsmith.com it was around 250 I believe
    So now you tell me...LOL
    04-21-2017 09:58 AM
    I know one I got isn't any of costly ones. But went bestbuy got Nike band. I have the 38 mm and didn't realize it's shorter then normal apple silicone bands are. Feels to different :-/ maybe I'll try sell it for what I paid.
    04-29-2017 09:56 PM
    I didn't plan on buying a bunch of different bands but...

3 leather bands
    4 nylon bands
    4 sport bands
    and a Milanese loop later
    04-30-2017 08:28 AM
    I didn't plan on buying a bunch of different bands but...
    ...I'm going to. It's not so much planning as it is resignation. I see now resistance is futile.

1 NATO band (it may be nylon, I don't remember)

3 leather bands

5 Woven Nylon

7 Sports

and a Milanese Loop on a Watch stand.

The NATO, 2 leather, 3 Sport, and the Loop band are Knock-Off bands. There are still Apple bands that I'll get (four this season) and a few more as the seasons change.
    05-01-2017 11:04 AM
    OK, I have the Saddle Brown case, now to get the Apple Watch Band in the same color only with black hardware.
    05-19-2017 10:37 AM
    OK, I have the Saddle Brown case, now to get the Apple Watch Band in the same color only with black hardware.
    I got my Saddle Brown from @MizWylie and I love the color.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-19-2017 12:47 PM
    After seeing how easy it is to replace the band on the Apple Watch, I can see myself buying a few of them.

Definitely will getting a metal one to go with the Watch along with a black sport band.

... and that is just starting.

How about you?
    Not really a lot. I own three - a nylon strap, the Milanese loop, and the original sports band. Maybe I'll buy another or two (a Nike sports band? leather?) Otherwise, this collection is enough for me.
    05-19-2017 02:11 PM
    Not really a lot. I own three - a nylon strap, the Milanese loop, and the original sports band. Maybe I'll buy another or two (a Nike sports band? leather?) Otherwise, this collection is enough for me.
    Understandable. Not everyone is into changing bands or cases on a daily or weekly basis. I sometimes wish I was like that, it sure would save me a lot of money...LOL
    05-21-2017 07:11 AM
    I sometimes wish I was like that, it sure would save me a lot of money...LOL
    Likewise. I take some solace in the fact that every Watch came with a different band so that helped. And if I owned only one, then I'd have invested more money in bands than the Watch! And that's what Apple had in mind all along! Muwaaahahahahah!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-22-2017 04:51 AM
    In the two short weeks of owning my Apple Watch I've managed to purchase 5 sport bands and 1 woven nylon band. I like to accessorize my band color according to what I'm wearing. Found some great deals on eBay for genuine Apple Watch bands new or like new/open box for a good discount. I don't care for the knockoff bands as they don't feel or fit the same to me. I think I need to stop for now and enjoy the ones I own
    newsman787 likes this.
    07-01-2017 04:12 PM
    The funny thing is, I never thought about purchasing watch bands before unless they somehow broke. Damn you Apple, just take all my hard earned money
    ksassy likes this.
    07-01-2017 10:28 PM
    The funny thing is, I never thought about purchasing watch bands before unless they somehow broke. Damn you Apple, just take all my hard earned money
    Haha same here! I need to get off eBay and stopping buying all these sport band colors to match my wardrobe. I just purchased 4 more...lol! Hard to pass up these reduced prices for genuine Apple Watch bands new or like new/open box. At lease the Apple store didn't get my money at $50 a pop
    Spencerdl likes this.
    07-03-2017 02:45 PM
    I need to get off eBay and stopping buying all these sport band colors to match my wardrobe. I just purchased 4 more...lol! Hard to pass up these reduced prices for genuine Apple Watch bands new or like new/open box.
    It's not really your fault when certain enablers post pics of their latest bands and tell you about places where you can find good deals on third party bands or even Apple bands.

Hey, wait a minute...!
    ksassy and Spencerdl like this.
    07-16-2017 07:15 PM
    Are you referring to me by enablers??
    I’ve only bought 3 bands in 1 years time since I got my Watch.
    First was a Woven Nylon, then a cheap Milanese Loop and today a Pure Platinum Nike band..

I bought them all as a result of impulsive buying. I don’t really give much about what others have bought
    07-16-2017 07:51 PM
    It's not really your fault when certain enablers post pics of their latest bands and tell you about places where you can find good deals on third party bands or even Apple bands.

Hey, wait a minute...!
    Haha truth
    Spencerdl likes this.
    07-16-2017 08:29 PM
    Nope!
    I’m happy with the Sports band. I might get a leather band in the future.
    09-17-2017 07:06 AM
293 ... 101112