Nba league pass not working

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I signed up for the NBA League Pass through Apple, but can’t view an games. The app constantly takes me back to the Subscribe screen even though I “restored” purchase and signed into NBA.Com . I did no have any problems last year but it does no work this year for me.

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I signed up for the NBA League Pass through Apple, but can’t view an games. The app constantly takes me back to the Subscribe screen even though I “restored” purchase and signed into NBA.Com . I did no have any problems last year but it does no work this year for me.

Have you tried deleting the app, re-downloading and then restoring the purchase? Also, a common fix is to unplug your Apple TV and plug it back in after a few minutes.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I deleted the app, restarted Apple TV, re-installed the app and restored purchase (purchased through Apple Itunes), signed int NBA. WHEN I click on view game, I get taken back to the “Subscribe” page on the app.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Please reach out to Apple Support regarding this matter. They may be able to assist you.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Please reach out to Apple Support regarding this matter. They may be able to assist you.

Maybe I should, but interestingly Amazon’s app for the NBA LEAGUE pass works on both Apple TV and Amazon Firestick through the Prime video interface. I called NBA and they were no help.