Downloaded the AMC app for Apple TV yesterday, as my wife and I wanted to watch The Terror (and find the picture and experience better than watching through our cable box/DVR).

The video is unwatchable choppy/stutters on both our Apple TV 4K and upstairs on our 3rd gen. We have fast internet (the 4K is wired) and everything else works fine.

Anyone else seen this and any fixes/ideas?

Thanks.
    03-29-2018 09:49 AM
    Might sound silly but have you tried restarting tour Apple TV, router and cable modem? I use the AMC app pretty frequently and don’t experience choppy behavior.
    03-29-2018 10:01 AM
    Rob - Have you tried with the first episode of The Terror? It skips horribly in the opening scenes when they are panning on photos on a table and then panning up from the water.

Restart the Apple TVs periodically but will try again and restart the others. Everything else works great, though, so seems odd that it would be that. One never knows....
    03-29-2018 10:09 AM
    Rob - Have you tried with the first episode of The Terror? It skips horribly in the opening scenes when they are panning on photos on a table and then panning up from the water.

Restart the Apple TVs periodically but will try again and restart the others. Everything else works great, though, so seems odd that it would be that. One never knows....
    I haven’t but I can try when I get home tonight.
    03-29-2018 01:06 PM