Free Apple TV 4K with Directv Now

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
New subscribers can get a free 32GB Apple TV 4K, when they prepay 4 months of Directv Now. I think it’s a great deal if you’re a cord cutter & planned on getting Directv Now. Also, Ebates is offering $16 cashback for signing up with Directv Now through the Ebates app. It’s a win win!!!

3c63357057d297c0435e1876e2d6b0de.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's an excellent deal, in my opinion....:cool:....Thank you for sharing it, Nikki.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
DirectvNOW subscriber here. It's a great service and I think 2018 will be even better. They are working on DVR and live pausing functionality. I was an early adopter so I've got the Go Big package for $35, then I added $10 for HBO and Showtime. I'd say it's worth the money for the content you get. Your DirectvNOW codes also work with many TV Provider apps.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
DirectvNOW subscriber here. It's a great service and I think 2018 will be even better. They are working on DVR and live pausing functionality. I was an early adopter so I've got the Go Big package for $35, then I added $10 for HBO and Showtime. I'd say it's worth the money for the content you get. Your DirectvNOW codes also work with many TV Provider apps.

Are they streaming in 60fps yet? I've been with Vue for a while now and I love it. The lack of the Red Zone channel on DTVnow is what deterred me from it.

muckle_dabuckle

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site
I just signed up for the four months to get the free Apple TV 4k (forgot about the ebates discount). We usually sign up for Playstation Vue or Sling four times a year so it's nice to get something in return even though we didn't need an Apple TV with our Xbox One S and Tizen apps.

How long did it take for the Apple TV to ship for those of you who signed up?

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Yup, I cut the cord too, just ordered DirecTV now yesterday since I'm AT&T customer got a great deal. They didn't offer the ATV deal just the Roku deal. I already have ATV and two Roku's I like them both, but I'm going to call back and try for the ATV.

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
Been using Directv Now for a while now. Got in on the $10/month with free HBO deal which has been well worth it.

About a month ago I got in on the beta for the DVR and new version. Its been a bit rocky but when the final version releases this spring Im hoping the bugs are worked out. The new app is much faster but the DVR has been hit or miss.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I just signed up for the four months to get the free Apple TV 4k (forgot about the ebates discount). We usually sign up for Playstation Vue or Sling four times a year so it's nice to get something in return even though we didn't need an Apple TV with our Xbox One S and Tizen apps.

How long did it take for the Apple TV to ship for those of you who signed up?

I signed up on a Sunday night, it shipped the following day and had it delivered that Wednesday.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I was going to jump on this deal, but I was able to score an AppleTV 4K for $84.xx today at Target, which is even better yet. I had a Roku Ultra before, but AppleTV is so much better. I'll be spending this snowy Minnesota night watching movies and getting accustomed to it.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, I'm trying DTVN for three months. Free 4k ATV was the incentive. We're in the middle of the cut-the-cord conversation and so far DTVN has the channels we currently watch on cable. You Tube TV just launched in our area but I don't think they have local channels.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods