I’m just curious if anyone else with AT&T U-Verse and uses the AMC app have had the same issue or at least know how to fix it. I get an error message, “Adobe Pass unknown error.” I have to force close the AMC app and reactivate it when that happens. The only real issue is that I have to do this for every single episode of a show. I tweeted Adobe, AMC, and AT&T about it. While I wait on a reply I figured I would ask here. As far as I’m concerned, once you activate an app and you’re logged in that’s the end of it. Enjoy your shows. Any help would be appreciated.
    11-25-2017 07:19 PM
    I've never subscribed to AT&T U-Verse. Hopefully, someone who does as well as use the AMC app with it will reply soon.
    11-26-2017 08:26 AM
    I have U-Verse at work. I just opened the app a few times and didn't get that error.
    11-27-2017 12:25 PM
    It comes up when I try to play videos. I got it to the point I can watch two episodes before having to activate again.
    11-27-2017 12:37 PM
    Apologies. I was trying the AMC app on my phone through U-Verse WiFi. I clicked on the post from "trending" and didn't realize I was in the Apple TV sub.

I just let an episode of 'The Walking Dead" stream for about 20 minutes and didn't get an error message. I was streaming an episode that requires a login and used my Vue credentials.
    11-28-2017 02:59 PM
    No problem, I can’t even login on my phone. It’s my dad’s U-Verse account. He’s letting me use to login to channels. After two back to back episodes I get an error when I try to play a third. It is annoying, but it’s better than every single episode.
    11-28-2017 03:03 PM
    I'm assuming you're watching TWD. I noticed on that one TWD the first 2 episodes don't require a login at all. Only the latest episode. So if that's the case, it's definitely a U-Verse issue.
    11-28-2017 03:12 PM
    Yeah I’m caught on Walking Dead now, but I’m watching Fear The Walking Dead and catching up on that. Then Dirk Gently.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    11-28-2017 03:25 PM