Apple TV won’t work as Hub

rmadrid20

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I’ve have a lot of devices in my house and I own SmartThings and the Phillips hue HUB and the ecobee thermostat and for some reason now my Apple TV won’t act as a hub my tablet is ok but even with my tablet at home I’m not able to control my devices from outside of my network, tried everything in the iMore page, everything and when I said everything is everything, even the Apple care support is not able to find the solution to this problem, I’m really disappointed with Apple not putting attention in what I think is the future of home automation. What a waste of time and money

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I’ve have a lot of devices in my house and I own SmartThings and the Phillips hue HUB and the ecobee thermostat and for some reason now my Apple TV won’t act as a hub my tablet is ok but even with my tablet at home I’m not able to control my devices from outside of my network, tried everything in the iMore page, everything and when I said everything is everything, even the Apple care support is not able to find the solution to this problem, I’m really disappointed with Apple not putting attention in what I think is the future of home automation. What a waste of time and money

Make sure you send feedback to Apple.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro