Have to say I am Impressed!!!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
When I decided to cut the cable cord two months ago and picked up a used 4th generation Apple TV system for 80 dollars, I decided to give it a try. I had reservations about streaming compared to cable because I am sports fan and football on Saturday and Sunday are a way of life this time of the year.

Since getting Direct TV now, the channels app for local TV I couldn’t be happier. Direct TV Now has added all my major local channels like ABC, NBC and FOX so now I rarely use the channels app for local TV except when there is a service interruption.

As far as viewing sports, I have not experienced any lag and I only have a 30 MPS connection which has worked flawlessly and even supports my two iPhones and iMac on the network with no issues.

The one thing that takes getting used to is when selecting channels using the Apple hand control, use select channels by using your thumb on the trackpad to scroll up and down though the channels compared to just typing the channel number on my old cable remote.

I have the deluxe package which is 70 dollars a month and 30 for the internet and saving 80 a month compared to my old cable service. For the few little quicks the Direct TV Now service has, for the money I am saving every month, I am not looking back.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Another satisfied customer...... Thank you for sharing your experience, sir.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR