Apple is clueless with latest OS

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
What in the hell is Apple thinking with this latest OS? Could they make streaming from your computer more of a cluttered process? Instead of a nice vertical list of shows now they have this messy horizontal row with a bunch of unnecessary graphics that you have to click through to find what you are looking for.

Why they keep fooling with stuff that isn't broken is a symptom of why they are struggling in this market. They don't have a grasp on what they are doing here. Trying to ridiculously fancy up a portion of the OS that used to work great has now made it cluttered and more time consuming. I really wish they would get their act together. Either that or just get out of the TV business because between this and the awful TV app they are truly clueless.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Works for me. I don’t know. I have a handful of apps that I use, put them on the home screen, and go to them to open the app. I’ll agree that the TV app is a mess though. I don’t even try to use it and keep it hidden in a folder.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Works for me. I don’t know. I have a handful of apps that I use, put them on the home screen, and go to them to open the app. I’ll agree that the TV app is a mess though. I don’t even try to use it and keep it hidden in a folder.

The TV app and now the MY Computer streaming app. They've frankenstein'd it into some mix of the TV App and videos app and its a complete mess. Am downgrading for sure on this one while I can.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal