Amazon Prime video coming to AppleTV/tvOS

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Probably not a huge deal for me personally, but I know this is HUGE for some.

Anyone out there super jacked that Amazon Prime Video is coming to Apple TV?

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Great news! Never understood why they didn't have it from the start. (Well I kind of do, because Amazon wanted you to buy the Fire Stick or Fire TV).

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Instead of this nonsense Apple should force Amazon to release its TV shows on iTunes, I want to buy "Man in the high castle" for my iPad Pro 12.9". :mad:

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
The only time I ever used Prime was to watch Orphan Black. I hear there are some other good titles on their service though. I plan on getting a new AppleTV in the near future. So this is a welcome addition.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Instead of this nonsense Apple should force Amazon to release its TV shows on iTunes, I want to buy "Man in the high castle" for my iPad Pro 12.9". :mad:

You can do that now. Buy Man in the High Castle, and get a year of Prime for free haha.

I use Prime more for purchases/shipping then anything else, but I do watch The Grand Tour on Prime. Used my Xbox before, but soon can watch it on the Apple TV too. Like Quis89, I hear there are otehr good titles but haven't taken the time to check them out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73