Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    I have also been thinking about getting a Apple TV as well. To be honest, I haven't heard anything bad about it...ever, only good things. Almost to good to be true...LOL
    Have you not learned your lesson about contemplating purchases when I'm around DO IT!!!! You'll love it. I just recently gave up cable &  TV is much better than my Samsung smart tv. The interface is nice & very easy to navigate. You won't regret it
    He's out of control! @Spencerdl just get one. You're going to at some point anyway. Might as well be now.
    Oh believe me, he is gonna get one soon. I give him 48 hours. Mark my words.
    nikkisharif and Spencerdl like this.
    05-29-2017 06:46 PM
    He's out of control! @Spencerdl just get one. You're going to at some point anyway. Might as well be now.
    Oh believe me, he is gonna get one soon. I give him 48 hours. Mark my words.
    Yep..he's definitely gonna get one!! Idk why he's fighting it
    05-29-2017 09:37 PM
    I would do it! The interface with the Apple TV is likely going to be better than the on win your TV, and like you said, being able to buy/rent movies from iTunes is a huge bonus. Keep an eye on sales (there are apps and websites to use if you think you might want to buy some) and you can build a nice library

Here's a thread for that: http://forums.imore.com/showthread.p...=1#post2927256

For your internet, no guarantees it will work better but you might want to look into a range extender or more powerful router to make sure you have adequate wifi down there.
    05-30-2017 06:03 AM
    Try Apple Music and watch Planet of the Apps, Apple’s new show! I watched it on my Apple TV and even though it is 1080p, the clarity of it is cleaner than other streaming shows I watch. I also choose Apple Music over the others because when I add a song outside of Apple Music to my library, it syncs across my devices wirelessly. If I put an album cover with the music I add to iTunes on my Mac, I can have all of my Apple Music and added music in one library without even telling the difference between Apple Music content and other content I imported. Other things such as saving your music offline for easy listening anywhere makes it an excellent choice for anyone with multiple Apple devices that really like music.
    06-10-2017 12:30 PM
    Try Apple Music and watch Planet of the Apps, Apple’s new show! I watched it on my Apple TV and even though it is 1080p, the clarity of it is cleaner than other streaming shows I watch. I also choose Apple Music over the others because when I add a song outside of Apple Music to my library, it syncs across my devices wirelessly. If I put an album cover with the music I add to iTunes on my Mac, I can have all of my Apple Music and added music in one library without even telling the difference between Apple Music content and other content I imported. Other things such as saving your music offline for easy listening anywhere makes it an excellent choice for anyone with multiple Apple devices that really like music.
    I can't find planet of the apps tv show on apple music, is it available only for limited area ?

tx
    07-05-2017 04:31 AM
    Honestly, the only thing I use mine for is AirPlay’ing YouTube from my phone and an occasional movie. Sometimes watch Netflix since we’re sharing credentials with the in-laws.
    07-05-2017 05:04 AM
    I can't find planet of the apps tv show on apple music, is it available only for limited area ?

tx
    Here you go: https://itunes.apple.com/nl/episode/...mUvbUpU2960522

Add it to your library on your iPhone and you’ll find it back on the TV.

Normally you’d be able to find it in the ‘Browse’ section.
    Last edited by Tartarus; 07-05-2017 at 07:33 AM.
    07-05-2017 05:06 AM
    Here you go: :

Add it to your library on your iPhone and you’ll find it back on the TV.

Normally you’d be able to find it in the ‘Browse’ section.
    the link is not working, it redirect me to this website (as per attached)

I'm torn - Should I pull the trigger on an Apple TV or not?!-screen-shot-2017-07-05-18.02.02.png
    07-05-2017 06:03 AM
    the link is not working, it redirect me to this website (as per attached)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 18.02.02.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	278.8 KB 
ID:	118872
    Excuse me, that’s a link I copied earlier in the day.
    Here you go https://itunes.apple.com/nl/episode/...mUvbUpU2960564
    Hendri Hendri likes this.
    07-05-2017 07:33 AM
    Excuse me, that’s a link I copied earlier in the day.
    Here you go https://itunes.apple.com/nl/episode/...mUvbUpU2960578
    For now, i think it's not available at my country ......
    07-05-2017 08:09 AM

tx

You can find it in the Music app under the Browse section, as well as in the TV app on either iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV.
    07-05-2017 11:00 AM
    For now, i think it's not available at my country ......
    Copy this link and replace the letters NL after the “=“ with your country code.
    Maybe that works.

Or do a search for ‘planet of the apps’
    07-05-2017 11:01 AM
    Nah .... not working ... it's unclear, I can't find any information if this show is only limited for several country or not as well

I'm torn - Should I pull the trigger on an Apple TV or not?!-screen-shot-2017-07-06-08.24.44.png
    07-05-2017 08:26 PM
    Bought a Apple TV 4th generation 64 model for 80.00 off Craigslist, have Direct TV streaming package and saving 65.00 a month and not looking back.

I have excellent picture quality even with 35 MPS connection. Direct TV has all the channels I had on cable and even has a few more.

It's been two weeks since I ditched cable and I am not looking back.
    Tartarus and nikkisharif like this.
    07-09-2017 07:51 PM
39 12