Why do you love your Apple TV?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
For all the Apple TV users out there, WHY do you love it? Are there certain apps or services you can access that make it worthwhile? Is it speedy/fast and better than other boxes you've tried?

I was a past Apple TV user but have since moved on (our Apple TV now resides at the inlaws!), but if you can convince me to come back, maybe I'll pick one up again :)

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Because I can watch whatever I want, whenever and wherever I want. It's super portable therefore very convenient and easy to hide from sight (it can be disgracious, no one likes exposed wires).

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I don't love it. It lacks 4K support which is huge to me. So I don't use it for Netflix or Amazon video. I only use it for my iTunes movie library. That's it.

JBaby_9783

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
This may be an unpopular opinion, but if you need convincing then you don't really want one. With that said I love mine and I'd run over* anyone who'd try to take it from me. I love that it's my HomeKit hub. It has almost of my favorite apps, and I'm a big user of AirPlay so tv still reigns supreme in my life. My Mom has a new Vizio that can do Chromecast but my Vizio is old and can't. But I've noticed the things I AirPlay most Chromecast isn't even an option.

I do play games but it's not my primary use f my tv. I prefer to game on my iPad while watching TV. But there are some games I will only play on the tv. Corridor Z and Asphalt 8 are just gorgeous on the tv.

*I use a power wheelchair.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
This may be an unpopular opinion, but if you need convincing then you don't really want one. With that said I love mine and I'd run over* anyone

Had to laugh at that this morning - thanks!

I love mine because of the versatility. I can watch most anything on it (just wish Amazon was on it!) and it's easy to use. The games are nice but I don't use them much.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Had to laugh at that this morning - thanks!

I love mine because of the versatility. I can watch most anything on it (just wish Amazon was on it!) and it's easy to use. The games are nice but I don't use them much.

LOL @JBaby_9783 I have to admit that cracked me up as well!! I love mine mostly for the same reasons.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2