Am I the only person having this issue with the 4th Gen Apple TV, seems like since the update Tuesday when utilizing the Youtube app no matter the video all of the voices are out of sync and the video is behind. My wife is also seeing this on her 2nd Gen Apple TV, and the crazy thing is if you go online macbook or iPhone it plays normal just the apple TV has this issue.
    03-26-2016 12:30 AM
    Ever since the most recent update I'm having the same issue. Only a reboot cures it for a day.
    nokia4life likes this.
    03-26-2016 01:29 AM
    Ever since the most recent update I'm having the same issue. Only a reboot cures it for a day.
    Thanks I have done the reboot thing as well it fixes it then later on in the day its back, that sucks thanks for taking time to respond @youngguy have a good one friend.
    03-26-2016 12:12 PM
    I don't know if you're still experiencing the issue. But uninstalling and reinstalling the YouTube app has worked for me so far. A few days and no out of sync issues. Cheers!
    04-01-2016 03:17 AM
    I've noticed the same problem. I'd like to know when Google plans to update the YouTube app for the 4th generation Apple TV. Their last update was in November of 2015. That's four months without even a small bug fix update. There are still a few features missing that were available on the 3rd generation Apple TV I upgraded from. I'd like to assume they're not updating it because they're concentrating on a brand new version similar to the iOS versions but at the very least they could release small bug fix updates to the current version in the meantime.
    04-06-2016 05:08 PM
    I don't know if you're still experiencing the issue. But uninstalling and reinstalling the YouTube app has worked for me so far. A few days and no out of sync issues. Cheers!
    This didn't fix it for me. I still need to force quit it every so often.

I've noticed the same problem. I'd like to know when Google plans to update the YouTube app for the 4th generation Apple TV. Their last update was in November of 2015. That's four months without even a small bug fix update. There are still a few features missing that were available on the 3rd generation Apple TV I upgraded from. I'd like to assume they're not updating it because they're concentrating on a brand new version similar to the iOS versions but at the very least they could release small bug fix updates to the current version in the meantime.
    You may be assuming too much, but I still hope you're right. Hopefully we can get the ability to thumbs up/down videos too.
    04-07-2016 07:03 AM
    I have this problem as well. Running the latest update.
    05-11-2016 12:20 PM