The Best Games For Apple TV

dharris382

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi Folks! I purchased the new Apple TV last night and I'm looking for some great games to play on it. I know that you're able to play games from your iPhone/iPad on Apple TV but in your opinion, what game(s) translate well to Apple TV? It's still new and developers are mostly still working on it but have you come across any games that make great use of Apple TV?

JBaby_9783

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm addicted to Asphalt 8. I'm in need of an intervention. It's the only game I've downloaded that I'm still playing. Jet pack Joyride is fun. I think it translates very well to the TV. I have a few others but I haven't played them since the first day I downloaded them.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
When I do get a chance to have control of the tv from my kids, I play Jetpack Joyride and Pac-Man 256.

JBaby_9783

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
Going to have to try that.... I saw it on there and thought it might be interesting.

I did see Modern Combat came out, if you're into that. I think some other Gameloft titles as well.

I'll have to check that out. I'm generally a fan of Gameloft titles. FPS is also stunning to look at. And I love exploring the room and finding pop culture references. This one cracks me up!
ba3bd7703111f74b362c75c96d406c6f.jpg

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I've only had my Apple TV since Sunday but so far I've been playing Mr Crab, Crossy road, jet pac joyride, rayman's adventures and pac man.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner