Since getting my ATV last week, I've been wondering about how to organize / arrange the apps. I was thinking of linking networks together, movies together, sports together, games together, etc.

What do you do?
    12-05-2015 03:40 PM
    I arrange mine by what I use most to least.
    12-05-2015 03:41 PM
    I also put most used items first. But I also try to keep similar apps together, e.g., news apps (abc, nbc, etc.), weather apps, entertainment streaming sites (Netflix), then utilities at the end (Speedtest).
    12-05-2015 06:14 PM
    I only organize the first two shelves. Everything else is in the order I downloaded the apps. It works for me because I have Siri launch the app I want.
    12-07-2015 02:20 AM
    I only organize the first two shelves. Everything else is in the order I downloaded the apps. It works for me because I have Siri launch the app I want.
    That's a good point... though I use both the Siri remote and the previous gen (silver) remote. I keep the Siri remote hidden for me and just let the kids use the silver. But sometimes I grab the silver for my own use and just navigate. So far I'm finding it's not been too big of a deal, the icons are big and bright enough it's easy to find what I want.

But who knows down the road... and if I'm going to organize them I'd rather start now!
    12-08-2015 07:21 AM
    That's a good point... though I use both the Siri remote and the previous gen (silver) remote. I keep the Siri remote hidden for me and just let the kids use the silver. But sometimes I grab the silver for my own use and just navigate. So far I'm finding it's not been too big of a deal, the icons are big and bright enough it's easy to find what I want.

But who knows down the road... and if I'm going to organize them I'd rather start now!
    In your case I can see the need for organization. The tv is all mine so I just let the apps sit wherever they land. I just don't know how I can go about organizing with no folders. Folders on iOS has spoiled me. I forgot to mention most of 's apps are on the bottom row. I rarely rent movies. I only buy a tv episode if I missed it and can't get it any other way. When I buy movies I download once to my iMac and AirPlay to my tv. Only Computers and Settings are in the second row. The App Store and Music are in the first row. I've never used the Photos app. I never used it on the tv 3 either.
    12-08-2015 01:39 PM
    In your case I can see the need for organization. The tv is all mine so I just let the apps sit wherever they land. I just don't know how I can go about organizing with no folders. Folders on iOS has spoiled me. I forgot to mention most of 's apps are on the bottom row. I rarely rent movies. I only buy a tv episode if I missed it and can't get it any other way. When I buy movies I download once to my iMac and AirPlay to my tv. Only Computers and Settings are in the second row. The App Store and Music are in the first row. I've never used the Photos app. I never used it on the tv 3 either.
    It's not too bad, I think as long as I know where they are, it'll be ok Like I said, the icons are large enough that it's not hard to spot them.
    12-09-2015 05:54 AM