How do I get Game saves to sync with my new Apple TV?

I

iMore Question

How do I get Game saves to sync with my new Apple Tv?

Looking at games like Oceanhorn and Transistor, one of the selling features of the Apple TV was when they mentioned at the keynote that I "could be playing on the way home (on phone), riding not he train. Then boot up the apple tv and jump in from my save point"

But I can't seem to find my save points on the Apple TV.
Ocean horn seems to be trying to do a iCloud sync... but I have no idea what account its using. :( I use one apple ID for me and my wife to buy things (haven't set up family share yet). Then each of us have personal apple ID's so we have our own game, cal, contacts etc, so the syncing doesn't get messy.

I've tried switching all the accounts in the settings (noticed there are three options to change) you'd think simply changing the game centre apple ID would do the trick eh?

Thanks of the help, you guys are really awesome and I love seeing your writers on the TWiT Network. Plus having so many Canadians... I dunno makes me "relate" to you? Love it

Rydsmith

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: How do I get Game saves to sync with my new Apple Tv?

I'm curious about this as well. I can see it logging into your game center but there appears to be no iCloud sync unless I'm missing something.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2