I amazingly ordered mine Monday morning and received it Friday by 10:30. I went in to Best Buy Friday night and picked up the unit for my bedroom. I might pick one up along with a tv and use it as a digital window for my office.
    11-01-2015 09:28 AM
    Thank you Apple. Now just release a firmware upgrade to enable 4K support, as we all know the hardware has been built to be capable of playing it.
    I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the HDMI port on the new Apple TV is not capable of 4K so it will need a hardware refresh before we get 4K.
    11-01-2015 10:12 AM
    I preordered mine within 5 minutes of it becoming available (I kept refreshing the page every couple minutes) and it's still "Preparing for Shipment." I've called Apple a couple of times and none of the people I spoke to can understand why it hasn't shipped yet. One of them gifted me a remote loop for the trouble. The kicker: the loop shipped that evening and will probably arrive before the remote itself. Maybe I'll just wear the loop as an edgy bracelet.
    11-01-2015 10:33 AM
    I preordered mine within 5 minutes of it becoming available (I kept refreshing the page every couple minutes) and it's still "Preparing for Shipment." I've called Apple a couple of times and none of the people I spoke to can understand why it hasn't shipped yet. One of them gifted me a remote loop for the trouble. The kicker: the loop shipped that evening and will probably arrive before the remote itself. Maybe I'll just wear the loop as an edgy bracelet.
    Which shipping option did you choose?
    11-01-2015 11:04 AM
    Which shipping option did you choose?
    The free 2 day. So I completely understand it taking a while once it ships. But it's been this long and still hasn't shipped
    11-01-2015 11:34 AM
    The free option isn't supposed to ship till tomorrow.
    11-01-2015 12:49 PM
    The free option isn't supposed to ship till tomorrow.
    Many have shipped and have been delivered. Mine would have been delivered yesterday had it not gotten "lost" by Fedex.
    11-01-2015 12:57 PM
    I've heard this "lost by Fedex" thing from so many people already that I'm beginning to think that a whole shipment of them was hijacked or something. Mine was set to deliver on the 3rd, but then just suddenly changed to the 5th. There is a note that says something about an "exception" but we'll probably never know.
    11-01-2015 07:32 PM
    I've heard this "lost by Fedex" thing from so many people already that I'm beginning to think that a whole shipment of them was hijacked or something. Mine was set to deliver on the 3rd, but then just suddenly changed to the 5th. There is a note that says something about an "exception" but we'll probably never know.
    My delivery status never got past "label printed". Delivery exceptions are actually fairly common so it could just be that the delivery truck was full and the carrier knew that they could delay your package and still be within their guaranteed delivery date. Hopefully that's the case with your TV. My replacement hasn't even shipped yet.
    11-01-2015 11:44 PM
    Mine is going to be delivered by the end of the day today...
    11-03-2015 07:39 AM
85 ... 234