I just got Apple TV and I was able to stream my iphone to the TV but I want to also stream another iphone to it. How do you do that? When I set up the Apple TV I put my apple ID and password in do we need to do that for the other Iphone?
    04-13-2015 09:05 PM
  2. HankAZ said: Best Answer

I just got Apple TV and I was able to stream my iphone to the TV but I want to also stream another iphone to it. How do you do that? When I set up the Apple TV I put my apple ID and password in do we need to do that for the other Iphone?
    Just launch whatever you want to stream, and choose the AirPlay option, and the target AppleTV as the destination. No set up necessary, beyond the initial configuration, and accessing the same wifi network to be able to reach the AppleTV.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.
    Just launch whatever you want to stream, and choose the AirPlay option, and the target AppleTV as the destination. No set up necessary, beyond the initial configuration, and accessing the same wifi network to be able to reach the AppleTV.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.
    04-13-2015 09:29 PM
    As long as they are on the same wifi network, you should be fine. You shouldn't have to do anything extra.
    04-13-2015 09:36 PM