Apple TV's Future

anon(7808135)

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I just want to know your opinions on this idea. Would you rather have an Apple TV 4 hardware or have an Apple TV app? The current Apple TV 3 is $69.99 and if they make an Apple TV 4, it'll probably be $100. I figured Apple can make an app and in order to use it, it'll cost $25 a year. Software is practically free so Apple can make more of a profit vs making less money an an Apple TV hardware piece.What's your thought s?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I just want to know your opinions on this idea. Would you rather have an Apple TV 4 hardware or have an Apple TV app? The current Apple TV 3 is $69.99 and if they make an Apple TV 4, it'll probably be $100. I figured Apple can make an app and in order to use it, it'll cost $25 a year. Software is practically free so Apple can make more of a profit vs making less money an an Apple TV hardware piece.What's your thought s?

Pretty much what one would expect from a "BB fan forever". This "solution" is convoluted and makes no sense long term.

Sounds more complicated no one wants any other yearly bill

Totally agree

I think I'd rather have the hardware and not have to worry about an app with a subscription cost

Yep. Spot on.

anon(7808135)

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Pretty much what one would expect from a "BB fan forever". This "solution" is convoluted and makes no sense long term.

Totally agree

Yep. Spot on.

It was just an idea Hank and I have the right to my thoughts. I just figured more profit can be made with software and some people don't like having their area cluttered with stuff around their TV. I can be a BlackBerry fan too along with the other systems. I made this account I believe 2 years ago and at the time, I was deeply in love with BlackBerry. Don't even pay attention too my name considering I own almost every operating system. Lastly, "Pretty much what one would expect from a BB fan forever" Really?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Clutter around the TV? Really? The size of the 2nd & 3rd gen devices could be easily lost... clutter... hardly.

anon(7808135)

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Clutter around the TV? Really? The size of the 2nd & 3rd gen devices could be easily lost... clutter... hardly.

I just don't like having stuff around my TV and I'm kinda picky on what goes where. Just me though, we're all different of course. That's why I had the idea of an app..

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
It was just an idea Hank and I have the right to my thoughts. I just figured more profit can be made with software and some people don't like having their area cluttered with stuff around their TV. I can be a BlackBerry fan too along with the other systems. I made this account I believe 2 years ago and at the time, I was deeply in love with BlackBerry. Don't even pay attention too my name considering I own almost every operating system. Lastly, "Pretty much what one would expect from a BB fan forever" Really?

Whatever. Not going to bother. But you do sound awfully defensive. #justsaying

anon(7808135)

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Anyone who disagrees with you has to shut up? Really?

He can disagree all he wants and I'm totally fine with that. All he has to say is "I disagree" and state his reason why.. well if he wants too. But when he says that I'm defensive and he's not going to bother, then he should let it be and not bother. Seems like any person that isn't using an Apple product on this site gets slammed for any freaking reason.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't think it's entirely a bad idea. Apple probably would never do it and other companies like Samsung would probably oppose. Apple will make a profit but as a consumer I'd rather buy it once and be done with it.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

What do I get for the $25 per year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR