Apple TV 2..

jman0829

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I recently got no apple tv 2 and my friend told me to jailbreak it. I am not sure about this since it's my first experience with this device.
What benefits do I get from the jailbreak? What apps should I install?
Thanks

jman0829

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
When you say new content you mean like espn or any other streaming service without a subscription? Thanks for the help

jman0829

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm not into piracy.. But thanks for asking. I believe in paying for what I need and support developers. I asked if you get all that content for free because I don't want to get in trouble. Maybe you should ask what my real intention is instead of judging me.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Perhaps you should provide details as to your intentions rather than expecting others to read your mind.

Note that you are the one who posted "or any other streaming service without a subscription?"

Piracy may not be your intention at all, but understand how your post came across.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm not into piracy.. But thanks for asking. I believe in paying for what I need and support developers. I asked if you get all that content for free because I don't want to get in trouble. Maybe you should ask what my real intention is instead of judging me.

Streaming subscription services without paying IS piracy...

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox