For the past few months people have been reporting that Netflix on the Apple TV is not working properly after updating the software to 6.0.2. The quality of the movies are poor, because Netflix is not connecting to the internet correctly. All other Apple TV applications are working as they should. Are any of you having problems with Netfix?
    02-23-2014 03:16 AM
    Works fine for me....other than Verizon slowing it down....and we all know about that issue.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app
    02-23-2014 09:04 AM
    It's been working fine for me for the last few weeks
    02-23-2014 09:10 AM
    Same here. No issues using Netflix via my Apple TV.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    02-23-2014 11:04 AM
    I only have issues when my kids are using up both streams and I wanna watch something. First world problems
    02-23-2014 12:51 PM
    Same here. No issues using Netflix via my Apple TV.
    Same here.
    Good Luck
    02-23-2014 08:49 PM
    I haven't noticed any issues, and I am on Verizon FIOS. I have both an Apple TV and a Roku HD. The Roku has some issues once in a while that require me to refresh my network connection, but the ATV works just fine. Sometimes the picture quality fades in and out, but that is definitely a buffering issue. I think Netflix is more to blame for some of these issues than FIOS, to be honest.
    02-24-2014 09:20 AM
    I was under the impression that the ISP's were at fault for the Netflix issues of late, not ATV ... Netflix streaming is slower than ever. But who is to blame? | Digital Trends
    rich67 likes this.
    02-25-2014 11:03 AM
    I would say for the past few months I've had some issues with Netflix. Usually the stream will hang every now and then. Going back and restarting the stream usually fixes it. I always thought it to be a Network issue because I have Verizon.
    It's not that annoying of a problem for me.
    02-25-2014 11:09 AM
    I have FIOS, but my pings and speed tests regularly (even during Netflix deficiencies) test exactly as advertised. This is what leads me to believe the issue is more Netflix related. Good article, Not Quite Right. I figured it was due to server issues and that verifies that Netflix is trying to push an agenda that is costly to the companies but they don't want to foot the bill for it without compensation.
    02-25-2014 11:15 AM
    I have FIOS, but my pings and speed tests regularly (even during Netflix deficiencies) test exactly as advertised. This is what leads me to believe the issue is more Netflix related. Good article, Not Quite Right. I figured it was due to server issues and that verifies that Netflix is trying to push an agenda that is costly to the companies but they don't want to foot the bill for it without compensation.
    Here's a little more reading material on the subject ... Netflix Agrees To Pay Comcast To End Slowdown – Consumerist
    02-25-2014 11:23 AM
    I don't think it's an ISP or a netflix issue, I think it's a network optimization issue. I remember when hurricane sandy hit New York, I couldn't access Facebook through my home ISP but I could using cellular data cause of how my ISP routed data. This what I think the issue is, it's how traffic for Netflix is being routed.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    02-25-2014 05:37 PM
    Haven't noticed anything different to be honest. I'm on comcast. Netflix works great.
    02-25-2014 08:25 PM
    works fine for me, here in Canada.
    02-27-2014 02:19 AM
    I only have issues when my kids are using up both streams and I wanna watch something. First world problems
    Seriously I have the same issues with my kids lol dumb error can not load content message lol
    Other than that I have watched 8 seasons of supernatural with no issue except HD quality dropping for a min or two because my connection slows way down but that's a ISP issue.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    02-27-2014 04:28 AM