ATV Battery remote

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
How can you tell if the battery is getting low or dying? This might sound stupid but i dont know if my remote battery is dying or just not responding to my ATV I find that I have to click my remote repeatedly for it to respond lol. I remember a few months back my Apple TV told me my battery is low so i dont know. Also the Apple TV remote on apples website is it the same size as the one that originally came with the ATV ?

Last edited:

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
depending on how often you use it I would think a battery like that would last more than a few months- I would try to replace the battery and if that doesn't work buy the one above and save the battery for when that needs replacing

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
If you have an iPhone download the Remote app from Apple it works better than the Apple remote

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
depending on how often you use it I would think a battery like that would last more than a few months- I would try to replace the battery and if that doesn't work buy the one above and save the battery for when that needs replacing

I have had it for almost a year and i am always using my Apple TV

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Nope because it was running so smoothly I had no problems until recently, I ordered a new remote from apple but regret it because remote on my iPhone works beautifully

If your remote told you it was low several months ago and then stopped working it's a safe bet you just need a new battery

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods