iOS 7 For Apple TV coming?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It’s still there on the beta for me... are you sure it’s not hidden via the Parental Controls?
Not hidden... got the iPSW for the last non-beta firmware for AppleTV and installed that for now... it reports no software updates available for what its worth... :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Not hidden... got the iPSW for the last non-beta firmware for AppleTV and installed that for now... it reports no software updates available for what its worth... :)

The iTunes radio is only available to AppleTV running the beta software. When the new ATV software is released, it should include iTunes radio... but not until then. Never has been, except for the betas.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I figured you did... but now I’m confused (fairly normal state)... what is the issue?

Nothing really... I went back to the last non-beta iOS on the AppleTV... and have been sleuthing my time machine back-up for the beta version and will reinstall that once I find it and see if iTunes radio comes back. Or not. :D

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Still not out yet... and I'm still stuck at the last non-beta version I restored to... recovered the beta ipsw from my time capsule... and get "device not eligible for requested build" error... oh well... I can AirPlay iTunes Radio via computer or iDevice to the AppleTV as a workaround until the update comes for AppleTV...

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
someone said on apple.com boards that the ios7 servers are over whelmed for the iphone/ipad & apple is probably waiting until the over wellness dies down beofre apple pushes it out Would that be true

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
do I need to plug my ATV that’s running beta into my MBP and reset it before updating to the latest software build? I think I do, but don’t want to go through the effort if it’s not necessary.

Try on the AppleTV menu... they changed the number scheme... so it may very well update... software version is 6.0(6646.65) on mine now...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2