iOS 7 For Apple TV coming?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: ios7 & Apple TV

Is that supposedly the 10th?

The 10th is supposedly the day the Gold Master goes to developers... iOS7 will go public with the delivery of the new devices... It's also alleged the Gold Master goes to carriers and "Apple insiders" before the 10th... Ive seen it alleged that may even happen today.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

And in 6 days, the rest of us will find out what they are.
I love updates. They bring back the feeling of discovery and newness.

Oops... didn’t mean to make my post sound so cryptic or elitist. :) The updates are definitely still covered by NDA, but the following infois generally available by doing a web search.

The biggest new features are the iTunes radio (very much like the iPhone iTunes radio app), Conference Room mode ("screen saver" type screen that provides connection instructions - primarily aimed at business and academic settings), a redesigned menu that provides more control over what AppleTV channels are seen/hidden and better/enhanced Bluetooth keyboard support/pairing. Certainly nothing earth shaking, but definitely some evolutionary changes...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

when will apple give us the channel for the live event. wwdc channel was a few days early

There’s no guarantee that they will. In fact, I am leaning strongly towards "they won’t". My reasoning is simple... Apple has done the live streaming in the past for WWDC keynotes, but rarely for product launch events... and that, IMHO, is because of the demand from developers for a limited seating, paid event. Developers have to register and pay to attend the WWDC... and since admission is extremely limited, Apple has seen fit recently to livestream the keynotes, and eventually make video of all of the sessions available to developers... but since product launches are purely media events, but invitation only, I would be really surprised to see a live stream of the 09/10 event...

Just my $0.02.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

Oops... didn’t mean to make my post sound so cryptic or elitist. :) The updates are definitely still covered by NDA, but the following infois generally available by doing a web search.

The biggest new features are the iTunes radio (very much like the iPhone iTunes radio app), Conference Room mode ("screen saver" type screen that provides connection instructions - primarily aimed at business and academic settings), a redesigned menu that provides more control over what AppleTV channels are seen/hidden and better/enhanced Bluetooth keyboard support/pairing. Certainly nothing earth shaking, but definitely some evolutionary changes...

Tks for the info Fausty.

Good Luck

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site

Ohhhhhhh.
I thought there were things I didn't already know about.
Oh well, bubble bursted.
:)

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site

I've been a owner of ATV for almost 1 year. LOVE IT. Why doesn't tim (or anyone else) ever talk about ATV? (software or hardware). Is it not a big thing?

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site

along with the new airplay rumors will you be able to buy music via ATV (read it some where)? also, something about a call center?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice