Apple TV adds even more channels, including Disney, Weather, Smithsonian: iMore Blog

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Once again, DirecTV is not on the list of "participating providers", so I am unable to watch the Disney channels (more correctly, my grandkids are unable to watch it)... because I can?t authenticate through DTV... not blaming Apple at all for this... I just wish DTV would get their act together in this regard....

I can, however, watch the Weather Channel and the Smithsonian channel... nice adds...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I can, however, watch the Weather Channel and the Smithsonian channel... nice adds...
Weather Channel is not live video of their cable channel... just video on demand of shows... you can get video of forecasts in select markets, or a generic national forecast on demand... and text/graphical forecasts and severe weather alerts.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Weather Channel is not live video of their cable channel... just video on demand of shows... you can get video of forecasts in select markets, or a generic national forecast on demand... and text/graphical forecasts and severe weather alerts.

To paraphrase Big Tom Callahan from Tommy Boy, I can stick my head up a cows ****, but I’d rather take the butcher's word for it... watch The Weather Channel or stick your head out the back door - both tell you what the weather/temp is...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
To paraphrase Big Tom Callahan from Tommy Boy, I can stick my head up a cows ****, but I’d rather take the butcher's word for it... watch The Weather Channel or stick your head out the back door - both tell you what the weather/temp is...
My Davis Vantage Pro2 has better current weather... :)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
. watch The Weather Channel or stick your head out the back door - both tell you what the weather/temp is...

This reminds me of the guy sitting at the bar with John Candy in "The Great Outdoors" who had been struck by lightening umpteen times & always knew when a storm was coming.

Good Luck

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Tested it out activated with my uverse account but videos don't play just spins says contacting Disney.. Rebooted still same thing so connection is good .. Nice try Disney but FAIL! Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro