Apple TV accounted for more than half of all the streaming boxes sold last year: Via iMore

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Excellent, and like you, I do not have an Apple TV and don't foresee getting one in the near future. To be honest, I really haven't researched it enough for myself to even consider buying one...:)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Excellent, and like you, I do not have an Apple TV and don't foresee getting one in the near future. To be honest, I really haven't researched it enough for myself to even consider buying one...:)

I own 2 .. A second gen and a third and use both almost daily .. Kids use one to stream there movies from iTunes and Netflix and I use the other to rent movies and use hbo go app as well as stream other shows.

It all depends how much your invested into the digital media I guess .. Myself I don't buy DVDs anymore just digital .

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I own 2 .. A second gen and a third and use both almost daily .. Kids use one to stream there movies from iTunes and Netflix and I use the other to rent movies and use hbo go app as well as stream other shows.

It all depends how much your invested into the digital media I guess .. Myself I don't buy DVDs anymore just digital .

Nice...but for me, I have a blu-ray player with Netflex, Hulu Plus, VuDu, Crackle and others built-in so an Apple TV isn't practical for me. Know what I mean?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Nice...but for me, I have a blu-ray player with Netflex, Hulu Plus, VuDu, Crackle and others built-in so an Apple TV isn't practical for me. Know what I mean?

I gottcha why add another device if you have one that does everything

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Well I got one & have to tell you the Mirroring feature is great.
Also watched the entire Apple presentation live.
Of course Netflix is always good.

Good Luck

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
My Blu Ray player has the same items so no need in a duplicate device for me. I use mostly Netflix and play Blu Ray movies so that is really enough for me.

kushy28

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Nice information shared but I am from India not knowing that Apple Tv product is present.I have seen many products but unfortunately not known about this.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Well I got one & have to tell you the Mirroring feature is great.
Also watched the entire Apple presentation live.
Of course Netflix is always good.

Good Luck

I've had an AppleTv for more than a year now and, in my view, the mirroring function is one of its best features. Watching Netflix, MLB/NHL games in HD is what I watch the most with it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro