WIFI issues on your AppleTV 3rd gen?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

kravex

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Had 13 Apple TV's that were having Wi-Fi issues at work, they ended in DRHN but didn't have the matching 3rd & 4th numbers. Rang Apple today and gave them 1 serial number and they said send them all back without even asking for the other 12 serial numbers!

Apple says they have a few with issues, I think not.

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Had 13 Apple TV's that were having Wi-Fi issues at work, they ended in DRHN but didn't have the matching 3rd & 4th numbers. Rang Apple today and gave them 1 serial number and they said send them all back without even asking for the other 12 serial numbers!

Apple says they have a few with issues, I think not.

Interesting. I called Apple today regarding my Apple TV(s) which have constant Wifi and major buffering issues. I even have one of them hardwired directly to my router and it buffers and/or freezes every 10 minutes. Apple tells me that there is no such thing as a Apple Replacement Program and that the info from these blogs stating so is completely false. The closest Apple store to me is about a hour and they tell me that's my best option.

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Since hardwiring my ATV to a Ethernet cable it has been working like a dream. No more slowing down or buffering. I'm extremely happy with the device now.