Week 4 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric_Bean

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
And week 4!

Why I would love to win the Holiday Giveaway!.....My wife and I left iphone land and went to a carrier who only had android phones. We did this to save some money each month because we were about to begin the process of adopting our first child from Ethiopia. Now that our carrier has the iphone 4s, money is tight (adoption is expensive) but I would really like to buy her an iPhone. She hates android but has been a trooper and stuck with it because it saved us about $70-$80 a month.

We are currently in the adoption process and I would love to be able to give her an iPhone for Christmas. Oh....she has forbidden me from buying her one because she would rather us put the money toward bringing Eli home. (That's the name of our kid we are adopting) This is literally the only way she will get an iphone anytime soon.

It would be amazing to be able to tell her on Tuesday, "Hey you know how I couldnt buy you an iphone.....well the awesome people at TIPB hooked you up!"

Adoption Update: Home study visit was awesome. Social Worker is a cool gal. Looking forward to walking through the process with her.

CPFB

Feb 4, 2009
Visit site
My daughter would love watching Netflix and Youtube through an Apple TV rather than our iMac.

Thanks for running this contest!

MacBookBuddy

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I would save the $600 for when the iPad 3 comes out. I feel like I am not as connected to TipB without the iPad. I would love to join in on iPad live, make a unboxing video or do a review for TipB. Thanks for this opportunity and good luck to the rest of you! :)

anon(4749830)

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I was always interested in the Apple TV and thought it would be a cool way to stream movies to my TV. Also, it would be an intermediate step into an entertainment hub (ideally I'd want a Mac mini connected to a TV)

spareshoota

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Because I said so

So it's the Friday before Christmas... I'm drunk watching IRT: Deadliest Roads and I don't have any gifts for my wife & family because we're flat broke right now. We both start new jobs in January, but that money isn't earned yet. The new year looks good, 2012, but 2011 sucked. This would (maybe) make 2011 finish pretty well. Otherwise, I'm just gonna keep drinking. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

mikelamrein

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I would love an iPad

My work had a contest of 15000 employees where they gave away an iPad2. One of my employees won it! I'm extremely jealous and would love to win this contest so I can get one as well. Merry Christmas to the TiPb community

Glory007

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Id love to win an apple tv to change the way i experience television of course the simplicity and uniqueness of every apple product enthralls me and i would love to win an apple tv

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
so i can sit on my sofa and air play from my iPad/iphone and show up my brother who thinks he's better then me.. you guys rock!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Well we already have an apple tv upstairs but we have another tv
Downstairs. And our 8+ year old DVD player is on the fritz. With all of my movies transferred to digital, all we need is an apple tv. Please?

opph20

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this for my wife. She has been wanting an iPad but we don't have the money with three kids to buy presents for. This would make a great gift! Specially because she knows she's not getting one for Xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2