Week 4 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
tipb_christmas-560x385.jpg

In case you hadn't heard -- and, really, there's no helping you at this point! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 4 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- Apple TVs from TiPb? Reply now to enter!

Ryuz4ki

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I would really love an iPad 2 to help get through my next semester in med school, it would really help out my back by not carrying as many books and would help my view some class videos on the go. (Plus some Tiny Wings =P)

Deucedeux

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using a Sony google tv. I'm somewhat satisfied with it. Now that I've converted most of my electronics to Apple, an Apple t.v. would tie my home system nicely together.

Thanks again!

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't mind having an extra apple TV for the basement TV, and if I had an extra one I would give it to my sister! :)

Best of luck to everyone!!

cschmach

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
It would be nice to win to get my wife an iPhone 4S. I totally stole my her upgrade to get mine and left her with an old Android phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh