Week 4 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dixeechicken

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm a BSN student at the moment and have found it difficult to stay on top of things with my classes. Having an Ipad2 would make it so much easier for me to study on the go/at work/etc. :0)

Trichar1

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I want any of these!!

I love apple and all of their products! With ANY of these I could upgrade my device and turn completely apple for life!!! iPad iPhone ANYTHING - I need one of these! Happy Holodays :)

blyths

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Another Apple TV would go great in the basement - the only TV in the house that doesn't have one. The extra money could go towards content - or the iPhone 5, or iPad 3, or...

jaBBu

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
iOS dream

It would be a tough decision, but I would have to look at the new iPad first and then see if anything is left for accessories. Good luck all.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
With an Apple TV, watching something on YouTube will no longer mean all of us crowding around a single iPhone!

uf_gators

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win the gift card, to the apple store. I could apply this to a mini mac for my daughter, for school. since we are in a stiff this season, due to being out of work for medical surgery that I had to have.

Dhenz

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
My family loves to take a picture in every occasion. Some has printed out, most of them are kept in my PC and memory cards that not everyone can see it (my mom & dad are blind with computer (LoL). That's why Apple TV will works for us. We just have to put it on living room, then I will streamed those from my PC to Apple TV and everyone can see all the pictures and even videos we had taken all this years. Would be great if we got one.

thereal_gmo

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2!

Ok... I jumped the gun and bought myself an iPad 2. Now my girlfriend won't put it down. I would use this to get her a great gift for her birthday. :)

b1389rz

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Merry Christmas Tipb.com

Hi,I'm an instrument commercial pilot in canada,as I spoke I wasn?t flying airliners, taking the stick of a small four seater instead, but like the airline pilots, I loves the ease of use and comfort of the iPad. Instead of carrying or working with great big books or notebooks, a pilot like me now has a smaller device that is easy to use, can be updated without having to reprint all that paper; and it can play music or Angry Birds. I just hope if I won the christmas present from tipb.com,I would like to walk in to the apple store and grab the ipad 2,which is a much better tools for the aviation world as my current ipad 1 is a bit slow to load up the charts.Hopefully on my next flight I won?t be too focused on keeping the zombies out of the house with his various plants to remember to land the plane. Hahahaha..
Thanks Tipb.com.
Merry Christmas!!!!:D:D:D

DZD

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Our household is way behind on TV technology - a couple of Apple TVs will bring us to the forefront.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73