11-24-2011 09:19 AM
    I think it's almost time for a new tv! Hahaha

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.
    11-24-2011 07:05 PM
    I think it's almost time for a new tv! Hahaha

Rumors have it voice commands will be the interface .. No remote control ... I am excited .... But image FaceTime as well on there
    11-25-2011 07:14 PM
    I always hated Sharp TV's, I was really disappointed when Pioneer sold their TV business to them.

Can't we get a Plasma??
    11-26-2011 11:17 AM
    I always hated Sharp TV's, I was really disappointed when Pioneer sold their TV business to them.

Can't we get a Plasma??
    Yea, I have never been blown away with anything Sharp has made. I love my Panasonic Plasma though.

11-30-2011 07:00 PM
    Yea, I have never been blown away with anything Sharp has made. I love my Panasonic Plasma though.

I was never a huge fan of sharp, but now they have the aquos quattron, and it's a sweet TV. I just bought one, and love it. I Originally was going to get a Samsung, but this TV is night and day next to the Samsung.

And yeah, I'm an all around technology geek, not just IPhone. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-30-2011 08:17 PM
    Also read this Apples next-generation Apple TV moves closer to reality, assigned J33 codename, glad with this news, with iOS 5 mirroring and 1080P playback, Cool!
    11-30-2011 10:22 PM
    This sounds pretty exciting! I am quite curious to what exactly Apple has in store for features on this TV.

No remote sounds pretty interesting but I have a feeling there will be apps that can control the TV for sure.
    12-12-2011 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD