I know iOS 5 beta 3 was released today and I'm not a developer so I don't have access to the betas. Just kind of wondering what's new because I haven't really heard/read anything because most of the hype is focused on iOS 5 for iPhone and iPad.
    07-11-2011 05:38 PM
    I would LOVE if they would release the App Store for the AppleTV. They have to be working on it right? I mean there are t.v.'s that come stock with their own App Stores now. Hopefully Apple isn't' planning on releasing that new AppleTV(An actual t.v.) and killing off the AppleTV line. I love my AppleTV.
    07-13-2011 02:04 PM
    Any update on what might be coming to Apple TV. I have one now, and, quite frankly, I'm a little letdown by it. It's little more than a netflix box at the moment, and my PS3 does that too. Anything to look forward to, or should I throw it in a box with my Newton?
    09-15-2011 12:18 AM
    ^what he said! All im using it for is netflix. wish there was an app store for atv2
    09-15-2011 06:19 PM
    ^what he said! All im using it for is netflix. wish there was an app store for atv2
    Same. I originally got it for Netflix, but my PS3 does Netflix, my iPhone and iPad do Netflix, and my Xbox360 does Netflix. I think my toilet is about to get upgraded to Netflix. Time to step up the functionality a bunch to compete.
    09-15-2011 09:32 PM
    I would like to see app store but more importantly NHL access because I use it to watch MLB.TV and will use it for NBA.
    09-15-2011 10:43 PM
    I mostly use mine for Netflix and AirPlay, isn't AirPlay getting more advanced in iOS 5? Like being able to AirPlay games from the iPad and basically just using the iPad as a controller?
    09-19-2011 11:56 PM
    Now that we know the October 4th conference is to talk specifically about iPhone, does that mean we will not see an apple tv 3 for some time? I want to get one badly but not if there is a new one around the bend.
    09-28-2011 11:01 PM
    Is there a way to add a vpn setting to the Appletv??
    10-19-2011 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD