AirPlay 4.3

SC Apple User

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I just updated to 4.3 and went to CNN.com on my iPad. I selected a video (happened to select Simon Cowell interview) and clicked to stream it to my Apple TV, but I ONLY got audio streamed. The video continued to play on the iPad. Anyone else having this issue?

buggyman

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I thought I read somewhere you could airplay video from Safari also. I was not apple to get anything but sound. I was hoping to see more.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I lucked upon a way to play Hulu Plus from my iPad to my Apple TV. I can launch Flixster, start watching a trailer, hit the Home button, launch Hulu Plus and pick a show to watch and it plays on my Apple TV. This didn't work trying my Videos app first. So far it only works by launching Flixster, watching a trailer, then going to Hulu Plus. Seems to stay connected until I completely close Flixster or Hulu Plus.

Finally, a way to watch Hulu Plus on my Apple TV.

Both Apple TV and iPad are running iOS 4.3.

SC Apple User

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Hulu+

I just tried this out! It worked like a charm! Thanks for sharing! I'm watching Hulu+ all the time on my iPad now I can display it on the 55" TV. :)

justinleon

Oct 19, 2008
Visit site
Watch hulu find a way to "disable" it like they did to boxee.

Air Video, Vevo and of course YouTube works with the AirPlay. I'm sure more apps over time will be supported.

wags1

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I just updated to 4.3 and went to CNN.com on my iPad. I selected a video (happened to select Simon Cowell interview) and clicked to stream it to my Apple TV, but I ONLY got audio streamed. The video continued to play on the iPad. Anyone else having this issue?

How were you able to access Airplay from within Safari? I don't see that option anywhere when playing video content...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal