Atv help

masimo72

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I can't understand why every time I put the atv to sleep for a period of time say maybe a day it has lost my Pc and I have to restore and go through all the setting up again to get it to work anybody any ideas?

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Don't put it to sleep? Set it to never sleeps.

Other than that, make sure you're current on itunes version. Make sure any firewalls are not blocking it. Check your router's support page for current firmware.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I would put in all your settings then reboot the ATV and make sure you can connect to it. I set mine to sleep all the time and it connects fine that is what the function is for. So you shouldn't have to turn off a feature to get it to work. If it doesn't work take it in to the Apple store.

dorthensensens

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I would put in all your settings then reboot the ATV and make sure you can connect to it. I set mine to sleep all the time and it connects fine that is what the function is for. So you shouldn't have to turn off a feature to get it to work. If it doesn't work take it in to the Apple store.

I agree. This should work just fine. update to the latest firmware or take it back to apple to swap it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73