Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0rinne

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I need because of netflix definitely. We don't have cable (or even basic cable), but we do have a physical tv. This would be an amazing way to use our netflix account!!

kbalch

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I could really use another one to complement the one I've already got. The Netflix interface alone is worth the price of the device, as it's the best implementation of a Netflix front-end that I've ever seen. Love it!

The Apple TV's many other cool features are just the proverbial frosting on the cake...

Ken

davey_a

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I desperate for one! Killer feature for me is being able to stream all my movies and music to my main setup without lugging my laptop downstairs and plugging it in to various bits of kit. Simples!

Dyvim

Mar 10, 2008
Visit site
NetFlix streaming is the biggest feature.
AirPlay might be fun but need to see it in action with 4.2 first.
Mostly, I just want a 2nd aTV for our 2nd TV.

electro_cute

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Me me me!!

I have never had an Apple TV before and I've always wanted one. I would love to share iPhoto slideshows with my family and watch my favourite YouTube videos on the big screen. I'm also considering joining NetFlix so that'd be a great addition.

Thanks!! :p

y2kemo

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Apple TV for free please

I'm itching to get my spare TV hitched. My others are paired with Mac Minis, but the Apple TV is really all I need for AirPlay and Netflix. Besides, it can be jailbroken and that should be reason enough. :)

thisislew

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I want it not for myself but to give to my dad, he has multiple sclerosis and is in a wheelchair. He rides his electric chair to redbox everyother day for movies, but with winter coming up he's going to be stranded at home for our long ass winter. It would be the perfect gift for him. That's all.

Doc.hollerday

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Apple TV Giveaway

This is a difficult question to answer: Why an Apple TV?

To some it may seem insane, but to me it is a matter of practicality. I don't have cable or a dish TV. :eek: But I do have high speed internet. So Apple TV would be a very intriguing way to watch my TV shows.

mysimba97

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Apple TV... So want it...

While I am a Apple newbie, I have grown to love the products. I now understand why people raved about everything Apple. I now have an iPod Touch and a Mac. I would have an iPhone if Verizon ever started carrying them, but that's another topic.

I'd love to win the Apple TV giveaway because I'd love to use the product with my Mac and iPod. I'd also love to see all that it could do.

Eric8199

Feb 28, 2009
Visit site
I need it because I am a huge iOS/Apple junkie, to the point that I desperately want every Apple product announced. ((I even want the Apple battery charger ? it's that bad!)) Each Apple Keynote means my wife is instantly mad at me because I want to send more money to Steve Jobs. So please, help save my marriage by awarding me the new AppleTV.

Pichikin

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Nerd Apple tv

U want to win it because i have no cable, and it will increase my productivity by 50%, instead of doing nothing I'm going to watch a show for $1.00 and can buy my self something to eat.

errorik

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
AirPlay + Netflix

AirPlay + Netflix make this a much desired device on it's own... but I am pretty certain the future holds an official app store / method for games, etc to be played via the Apple TV... and that just makes me giddy with excitement for the new AppleTV.

pratapsingh

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I am a new entrant to the apple family, with an IPhone bought 2 months back. Am from India where am not sure when we will see Apple TV. So I want to enjoy as many Apple products as possible, before I go back.

And yes, need to see how Airplay experience is

deveshjaitley

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
On-Demand, Netflix & Future expectations

I want Apple because of following reasons:

1. I do not have regular Cable connection ! I want everything ON-DEMAND. Want to entertain myself when I like to, not when Program is aired.

2. NETFLIX Streaming- for sure, its future of movie watching at home.

3. Expecting more in future - as per Apple history for other products. I believe this product is built to get updates (software) with time. so the product will evolve and new feature will be added (hopefully widgets, apps)

* There might be less content available now, but the will soon change. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2