NEED it! Airtunes, Cheap, Rentals! NEtFLix! Make me Cable free!
    10-03-2010 04:57 PM
    I want an Apple TV because of the 99 cent rentals and Netflix!

Pick me! thank you very much!
    10-03-2010 05:22 PM
    I want the apple TV for the 99 cent rentals, airplay and the netflix, the whole enchilada.
    10-03-2010 06:10 PM
    You only need to enter once to have a winning entry. Thanks for a great give away!
    10-03-2010 06:33 PM
    Integration with my iPhone, laptop, and netflix!
    10-03-2010 07:07 PM
    Even though I am a current owner of the old Apple TV (the Classic, I'd like to call it) I'm very interested in what this new little one can do. The fact that, just recently, it was jailbroken severely sweetens the pot, and, though I don't have 99 bucks currently, I'd like if TiPb gave me an opportunity to play around and see what dreams may come. I literally mean what I'll dream about, not the movie. The movie...man, it was just depressing and kind of freaky. This isn't.
    10-03-2010 07:12 PM
    Getting video from the small screen to the big screen in an "easy as apple" kind of way
    10-03-2010 07:25 PM
    Had to get rid of cable. Wife and i would love to be able to get our netflix and buy some shows to watch. I beg of ya, help us out!
    10-03-2010 07:54 PM
    I would like an Apple TV because I only watch unhealthy TV. I figure an Apple TV would allow me to watch healthier shows. You know, cause it's an apple. Maybe something with Dr. Sanjay Gupta, or Dr. J.
    10-03-2010 09:07 PM
    I would like to have an Apple TV so I can be the first one on my block and at my office with one. And it might give me a reason to finally join Netflix. Thanks.
    10-03-2010 09:28 PM
    I want the latest gadget... gotta have it! lol... I love netflix and watch it now on my laptop but to stream it to my TV would be phenomenal!!!!
    10-03-2010 09:57 PM
    Netflix and streaming music from my Macs to my TV would be incredible. I really hope I win! Thanks.
    10-03-2010 10:05 PM
    Thanks for the chance to enter the contest. My family would love the chance to win an Apple TV. We have been slowly trying to move up the Apple line when expenses allow. We started light by getting the kids iPods, about two years ago, we got our oldest daughter a 3rd Gen iPod Touch that she absolutely loves and last year I got an iPad 32 Gig 3G. It has become a constant companion, but every evening I have to sit and share YouTube videos on it with grand kids. I barely have enough battery left after that to read emails. An Apple TV would be just the diversion i need to let me play with my iPad again!
    10-03-2010 10:25 PM
    I want a new AppleTV because I want AirPlay on my awesome stereo system in my living room! And the Netflix streaming ability for my family!
    10-03-2010 11:02 PM
    I want it cuz it's a new apple product, I mean really??? Who wouldn't want it? Apple tv capabilities are really cool. I hope I win.
    10-03-2010 11:17 PM
    Ahhh I'm a recent convert to Apple and really want to give Apple TV a try. Netflix is new in Canada and I can't wait to get a taste of it, via Apple TV!!
    10-04-2010 12:06 AM
    There are 2 main reasons why I really want this apple TV : number one is that I can rent better movies, with more selection and cheaper prices, than from the on deman library from the cable company and number two is AIRPLAY! I would absolutely die to be able to play videos from my iPhone wirelessy to my TV. Please pick me!
    10-04-2010 12:34 AM
    I'm getting Married Nov. 6th, and I can't think of a better gift for me and my future wife!! What a perfect way for us to spend those first few days (after the honeymoon of course ) of wedded bliss together with so many choices! I can watch Netflix while she's cooking, or better yet, she can listen to her extensive music collection while she cleans! I used to be nervous about this whole marriage thing, but my worries are gone! Thanks Apple TV!!
    10-04-2010 12:42 AM
    With no cable I would love to set this up as my primary media source. Nearly all of my media is watched via netflix streaming. I use a PS3 in the living room but would love an apple tv for my bedroom, or possibly use the apple tv in the living room and ps3 in the bedroom. Either way I really need one more netflix streaming device. Thanks either way, it's a great giveaway item.
    10-04-2010 12:44 AM
    I need one of these because my Fiance' actually just broke off our engagement in a text message yesterday. Didn't even call me. So I am broke from losing wedding deposits and will be staying at home renting .99c shows for years to come.

True story!
    10-04-2010 12:48 AM
    Haha, I dont watch my TV because i find it boring using plain old TV flickering through channels.. Now if I had Apple TV, that would give me a reson to buy new 40" Monitor and sit down with a cup of tea on a good saturday evening and relax, watching some comedy on my new Apple TV!
    10-04-2010 01:27 AM
    Hi!

I want to have all my iTunes media on my new flat TV. So the new Apple TV would be perfect for it. Also my two year old son always wants to look at the photos we took of him. So the Apple TV is also for him.

So I really need it!
    10-04-2010 01:41 AM
    I miss my apple tv when it first came out. I had it for a couple months and loved it, but I had to sell it to pay off my college tuition for the semester because I was pretty short from being laid off =/

it was seriously so awesome to run my imac in my room, and watch all my movies and tv shows right off my apple tv. Now that everything is just synced in and you can especially rent movies and tv shows, and watch netflix! I would be complete with this bad boy, im hoping I can win this and have all my roommates enjoy!
    10-04-2010 03:12 AM
    Hey!

Well, I have been following the Apple TV's news for quite some time now, and I would love to try one out. I'm a college student so getting one is not in my range of options right now.

Thanks for holding this contest!
    10-04-2010 03:22 AM
    I need another thingee attached to my home network and AV system to further irritate my wife.
    10-04-2010 08:18 AM
668 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD