Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DA8683

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Apple Newbie

Just became a new Apple user, by getting an iPad and think it is the best thing I have ever used. Now I can't wait to get my hands on the Apple TV, because I feel like it will eventually replace cable TV. Would like to see them used in the College where I work. If I get one I will make sure everyone gets to see it in action! Thanks for the chance!

ldganer

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
Apple TV for me :)

Would love to show this off to friends and family who still aren't convinced about Apple's fantastically integrated products. Netflix and Airplay and music streaming - want it all!

Rolf

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I would like an apple TV because I am looking to begin piecing together an epic multimedia center on my loft. This would be a great item to get me motivated to start that project!

justjoan

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Love streaming netflix for the kids. We use our wii for this on old tv now. Would be nice to have for our newer tv.

Plus I am also planning on getting an ipad and new macbook pro sometime in the next six months and winning an apple tv would help keep my husband from freaking out at all my apple purchases.

AZMerf

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
We got rid of our cable (finally) and are going completely online. So I need the Apple TV to watch the podcasts and other shows I've downloaded with iTunes.

cubanhoya

Sep 8, 2008
Visit site
I would really like to try and see what this whole apple TV thing is going to be like. Plus I do enjoy my iphone 4 and will enjoy my Ipad 2 when it comes out.

twestley

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
One word: AirPlay

Many uses:
  • Display family vacation photos
  • Show movies from Mac or iPhone
  • View WWDC session videos
  • Listen to music
  • Catch-up on podcasts

lauren9814

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
It's calling my name!! It was my birthday yesterday and all I got was a bag of apples, the fruit, nothing running iOS! I'm just dying to try out the AirPlay and Netflix! Pick me, please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh