vpn on apple tv

big samm#IM

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
can we setup a vpn for the new apple tv? I live in Canada/Montreal and i have a us netflix account.... i know netflix for Canada is out but the catalogue is mediocre... Nothing compare to my us account.... I can login in my us account but can't stream... i get the famous message that i can't stream from my location thing... am sure im not the only one with this problem... can someone help??

longshadows

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I have a similar situation. I live in the US, but have a UK VPN, which allows me to watch BBC/ITV television content, as though I were actually in the UK. I have had to access this content through temporary connections with my MacBook and iPhone/iPad, but the ATV should be even better, as it's a dedicated connection, as long as AppleTV is configurable for VPNs.

Will we need to await a jailbreak in order to set up VPN options on ATV?

big samm#IM

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
yeh I hope they can make it happen with the jailbreak.... I think I'm gonna have to use my free trial for netflix Canadian version lol... just to see how it looks...

KopF1

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Vpn

I just want to hijack this thread slightly! Was wondering which VPN you used, I live in the UK and would like to use one for accessing US content but have no idea which ones are best/trusted? Any advice would be good!

Cheers in advance!

big samm#IM

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
I personally use strong VPN very reliable it works great on my pc , Macbook pro, iPad, and iphone4... check them out and see if the price fits your budget...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods