What Apple TV+ show are you most looking forward to?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I just watched the first episode of Amazing Stories & I’m not impressed at all. The only reason I finished the episode is because I needed to know what happened. I refuse to watch more...it’s so bad!!

The story itself was pretty good, but I didn't care for the actor playing Sam. I'll probably watch the next episode.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I started it & it’s pretty good, so far. I’d classify it as a mystery or suspense over horror. I’m only on episode 4, so maybe it gets creepier towards the end.

I agree, I just finished watching episode 10 last night. I am looking forward to season 2. In the meantime I am watching Truth be Told. I like that series even better.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok so I saw the first 2 episodes of Amazing Stories today. I actually liked them. The second one really hit me on an emotional level.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I started watching The Hunters on Amazon Prime and after the 3rd episode I could no longer get into it. I might go back and finish it later.
I started on WU Assassins. I like it so far.
ba0e1929e392ab389d155d0ce3b4ad5c.jpg

I watched WU Assassins a while back and liked it.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just watched the first episode of “Amazing Stories” and I tip my hat to the writer(s). To me, the story was amazing because I would have done exactly what the character Sam did. That was a excellent start to what I hope ends up being a outstanding series. We’ll see!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I saw the first 2 episodes of Amazing Stories today. I actually liked them. The second one really hit me on an emotional level.

You’re right. Episode 2 hits you deep within. Man, if the remaining episodes are on par or better, all I can is wow! Just wow!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just watched the first episode of Amazing Stories & I’m not impressed at all. The only reason I finished the episode is because I needed to know what happened. I refuse to watch more...it’s so bad!!

You’ve got to watch episode 2, Nikki...

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I agree, I just finished watching episode 10 last night. I am looking forward to season 2. In the meantime I am watching Truth be Told. I like that series even better.

I’m on episode 2 & it’s pretty good! I’m looking forward to more.

You’ve got to watch episode 2, Nikki...

I’ll watch episode 2 today & give it a fair chance! I’ll keep y’all posted

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I've seen episode 1 and 2 of Amazing Stories. I really preferred the first episode to the second, probably because the second one is extremely hard to digest emotionally. In both cases the acting was excellent.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've seen episode 1 and 2 of Amazing Stories. I really preferred the first episode to the second, probably because the second one is extremely hard to digest emotionally. In both cases the acting was excellent.

Yeah, I agree that episode 2 was very effective emotionally.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

Agreed, It sure was. It makes you think about making sure you keep your loved ones close, and mend those fences if you can.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I wasn’t too fond of episode 1, but I said I’d give episode 2 a go. Unfortunately, my significant other hated episode 1 & refuses to watch the second one with me Since the city is pretty much on lockdown, I’m stuck with him & we have to compromise on shows One day I’ll be able to watch lol

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I wasn’t too fond of episode 1, but I said I’d give episode 2 a go. Unfortunately, my significant other hated episode 1 & refuses to watch the second one with me Since the city is pretty much on lockdown, I’m stuck with him & we have to compromise on shows One day I’ll be able to watch lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen