What Apple TV+ show are you most looking forward to?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
See looked good (not sure if that's a pun or not) but didn't really get into it. Morning Show is good, but haven't watched much else. Need to follow along and see what else to try based on this thread.
I think See is one of those shows that not everyone will be able to get into. My wife didn't think she would like it, but she ended up really getting into it. I was actually surprised.

We are almost done with For All Mankind and I'm really enjoying that too. Apple has absolutely surprised me with the quality of these shows. It's free now, but as long as they keep the shows coming I'll keep the subscription. They priced it right and the 12 months free was brilliant.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Who’s watching The Servant? I’ve watched all available episodes and after the most recent I’m a little confused as to what actually happened to baby Jericho. It appeared to be some kind of accident or negligence on the mothers part but I’m unsure . Can anyone shed any light.

Also, was this past Fridays episode the season finale?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Who’s watching The Servant? I’ve watched all available episodes and after the most recent I’m a little confused as to what actually happened to baby Jericho. It appeared to be some kind of accident or negligence on the mothers part but I’m unsure . Can anyone shed any light.

I’ve been watching since the beginning. Like you I was confused watching Friday’s episode. I’m still trying to figure out if Jericho was left in the car during summer heat because Dorothy was exhausted while unloading the suv and forgot him or...?

Not sure if Friday was a season finale either.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I’ve been watching since the beginning. Like you I was confused watching Friday’s episode. I’m still trying to figure out if Jericho was left in the car during summer heat because Dorothy was exhausted while unloading the suv and forgot him or...?

Not sure if Friday was a season finale either.

It’s on my list. Hopefully, I can find some time this week to watch. It looks so good!!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
The Servant is an M Night Shyamalam production so of course it HAD to be confusing and with a twist or two! lol

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I think See is one of those shows that not everyone will be able to get into. My wife didn't think she would like it, but she ended up really getting into it. I was actually surprised.

We are almost done with For All Mankind and I'm really enjoying that too. Apple has absolutely surprised me with the quality of these shows. It's free now, but as long as they keep the shows coming I'll keep the subscription. They priced it right and the 12 months free was brilliant.

Thanks for the suggestion on Mankind. You're right about the price, though I bet it goes up a bit later. We'll see.
The quality has been great, for sure, but I think we expected that!

Servant looks good but creepy as anything else ever. That promo where the baby is in the swing makes what's left of my hair stand up.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion on Mankind. You're right about the price, though I bet it goes up a bit later. We'll see.
The quality has been great, for sure, but I think we expected that!

Servant looks good but creepy as anything else ever. That promo where the baby is in the swing makes what's left of my hair stand up.

Finished Mankind last night. It’s definitely my favorite.

I don’t know that I thought this whole thing would fail, but I am definitely surprised by the high quality of the shows. I thought they might get lucky on one, but I’ve watched three now and enjoyed them all. I don’t have that happen very often. Lots of good shows on Netflix and amazon prime and others but to start out this good is surprising.

I think I’ll check out Servant. I don’t have much hair left either. Why not make what’s left stand up???

duckduckgoose

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Finished Mankind last night. It’s definitely my favorite.

I don’t know that I thought this whole thing would fail, but I am definitely surprised by the high quality of the shows. I thought they might get lucky on one, but I’ve watched three now and enjoyed them all. I don’t have that happen very often. Lots of good shows on Netflix and amazon prime and others but to start out this good is surprising.

I think I’ll check out Servant. I don’t have much hair left either. Why not make what’s left stand up???

Apple is spending billions of dollars on content, so you have to imagine that there should be more wheat than chaff.

anachrotech

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
I'm waiting for Foundation. That was the reason I signed up (unknowing that it was a year or so away :(). I really like See. Truth Be Told was okay, but I found I got a tad PO'd at Poppy. Thinking about starting Servant, however that's not really my cup of tea. I tried For All Mankind and couldn't get through the first episode and I'm a sci-fi addict. I watched half an episode of the Morning Show and didn't care for it. I may go back and give those two another look.

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting for Foundation. That was the reason I signed up (unknowing that it was a year or so away :(). I really like See. Truth Be Told was okay, but I found I got a tad PO'd at Poppy. Thinking about starting Servant, however that's not really my cup of tea. I tried For All Mankind and couldn't get through the first episode and I'm a sci-fi addict. I watched half an episode of the Morning Show and didn't care for it. I may go back and give those two another look.

I too am looking forward to Foundation, but so far the best I've seen is For All Mankind and Mythic Quest. Mythic Quest is so amazing, it has actually gotten me into Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia!

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

The Asimov books????? OMFG I loved those when I was a kid and young man.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I ended up subscribing to Apple TV+. I paid for the year, which gives you two months free.
I am looking forward to the series, Home Before Dark.
In the meantime, I am watching Amazing Stories, and Servant.

Last edited:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I just watched the first episode of Amazing Stories & I’m not impressed at all. The only reason I finished the episode is because I needed to know what happened. I refuse to watch more...it’s so bad!!

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I just watched the first episode of Amazing Stories & I’m not impressed at all. The only reason I finished the episode is because I needed to know what happened. I refuse to watch more...it’s so bad!!

The remake of Creepshow on Shudder was kinda like that! lol