What Apple TV+ show are you most looking forward to?

CyreneK

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Lost interest in the morning show real fast. Jennifer Aniston acts the same in everything she is ever in. LOVE The Servant and Truth be Told.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't look like this thread gets much attention, but I will chime in anyway :)

After being quite skeptical of any of the Apple TV shows, my wife and I started off with The Morning Show. We ended up really enjoying it. I actually enjoy all of the actors, but Reese Witherspoon & Billy Crudup have turned out to be surprising favorites. Looking forward to season 2.

Then we moved on to See. This was the show I was most hesitant to even start watching. I didn't see, no pun intended, how it could be good. I was so wrong! I really enjoyed this show from beginning to end and season 2 can't get here fast enough.

We just started For All Mankind...can Apple go 3 for 3????

Last edited:

duckduckgoose

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't look like this thread gets much attention, but I will chime in anyway :)

After being quite skeptical of any of the Apple TV shows, my wife and I started off with The Morning Show. We ended up really enjoying it. I actually enjoy all of the actors, but Reese Witherspoon & Billy Crudup have turned out to be surprising favorites. Looking forward to season 2.

Then we moved on to See. This was the show I was most hesitant to even start watching. I didn't see, no pun intended, how it could be could. I was so wrong! I really enjoyed this show from beginning to end and season 2 can't get here fast enough.

We just started For All Mankind...can Apple go 3 for 3????

For all Mankind is the best of the bunch as far as I’m concerned!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've not subscribed yet, but I have seen the first episode of "The Morning Show" and I really liked it. I will definitely watch it when I do subscribe!

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have watched most of what I am interested in and waiting for some decent series to come and have my finger on delete button soon .

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I finally got around to watching The Morning Show & so far I’m loving it!!! I’m pretty sure I’ll be done by the end of the week lol. Can’t wait to dive into some other shows.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
See looked good (not sure if that's a pun or not) but didn't really get into it. Morning Show is good, but haven't watched much else. Need to follow along and see what else to try based on this thread.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro