What Apple TV+ show are you most looking forward to?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking See would be a good show, “but that’s not what the owls tell me...”

“See” is a darn good series, in my opinion. The weekly release schedule is driving me insane. I want to binge watch...lol

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
As I have a new iPhone, I get a 12 month trial of ATV+.

I watched the first episode of See. What utter cr@p. I think Apple need to watch more Netflix Originals and learn from them.

For people that can’t see they did amazingly well at avoiding bumping into things.

Will give the other shows a go, but at the moments I have no plans to pay after the trial ends.

Stands back and waits to be flamed...

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
As I have a new iPhone, I get a 12 month trial of ATV+.

I watched the first episode of See. What utter cr@p. I think Apple need to watch more Netflix Originals and learn from them.

For people that can’t see they did amazingly well at avoiding bumping into things.

Will give the other shows a go, but at the moments I have no plans to pay after the trial ends.

Stands back and waits to be flamed...
A majority of Netflix originals suck.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
“See” is a darn good series, in my opinion. The weekly release schedule is driving me insane. I want to binge watch...lol

We will see. No pun intended. I might give the second episode a chance, though I think Apple is trying too hard and there is more to making a good TV show than beautiful cinematography.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I like SEE.
The Morning Show quickly lost my interest, which is too bad because I love Steve Carell. Great acting, all-star cast, horrific writing.

We will see. No pun intended. I might give the second episode a chance, though I think Apple is trying too hard and there is more to making a good TV show than beautiful cinematography.

It gets better after episode one.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
OMG OMG OMG. Did you see, See? I won’t say BUT OMG OMG! Lol

I just finished watching the latest episode and all I’ve got to say is...What the heck?!?....This is why I can’t stand the weekly releases....I need to know NOW!...LOL

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I just finished watching the latest episode and all I’ve got to say is...What the heck?!?....This is why I can’t stand the weekly releases....I need to know NOW!...LOL

I’m kinda liking these Friday releases. It gives me something to look forward to! But I know what you mean.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I thought The Morning Show would be a great series with the big name stars , but after watching episode 5 last night it's kind of disappointing .

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh