What Apple TV+ show are you most looking forward to?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

With Apple TV+ just days away, and with trailers and previews already on the web and even on TV, which Apple TV+ original show are you most looking forward to?

For me it's a toss up between See, and For All Mankind.

See -

For All Mankind -

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
See maybe. Kinda looks like Into The Badlands.

Similar, in that they both are post apocalyptic future stories. In the case of See, everyone in the world has lost the ability to see, and that has caused the break down of modern society.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking the Morning Show and Dickinson to start with...

Some folks are referring to The Morning Show, Dickinson, See, and For All Mankind, as the big 4. I believe I heard there were 12 shows total set to launch with approx 30 total once other stuff in development are released.

PS Also there will be no licenced content for now, its just original shows. I would imagine eventually they will have original movies too, like Netflix.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
PS Also there will be no licenced content for now, its just original shows. I would imagine eventually they will have original movies too, like Netflix.

I think that would be wise. Adding additional content similar to Netflix or Hulu would make them more competitive. But it would probably also drive up the cost!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Quite honestly based on the trailers, I don’t have any desire to try any of them. Most especially the one with Aniston. I think she is a horrible actress.

I did watch a trailer for what I think is either a movie or show with Aaron Paul which looked a little more interesting than everything else.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok so far I have seen See, and For All Mankind. Both were ok, but I really liked See.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I gave up watching TV more than twenty years ago,got rid of my last tv five years ago,I can’t stand ads or puerile programming

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I have been most anticipating For All Mankind, but I haven’t gotten to see it yet. I’ve watched See, Dickinson, and Snoopy so far. See is excellent. Snoopy is great too. Dickerson has potential, but after two episodes, it isn’t anything all that original. Think A Knights Tale, but with mediocre acting, lousy music, and bad pacing.

Zalestine

Nov 4, 2019
Visit site
There's two shows that I'm most excited about. I just finished watching all available episodes of each one:

SEE
For All Mankind

I was debating on watching Dickinson but I'm still on the fence. However I plan to start watching The Morning Show tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods