See for me, can't wait.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-26-2019 09:22 AM
    Doesn't look like this thread gets much attention, but I will chime in anyway

After being quite skeptical of any of the Apple TV shows, my wife and I started off with The Morning Show. We ended up really enjoying it. I actually enjoy all of the actors, but Reese Witherspoon & Billy Crudup have turned out to be surprising favorites. Looking forward to season 2.

Then we moved on to See. This was the show I was most hesitant to even start watching. I didn't see, no pun intended, how it could be good. I was so wrong! I really enjoyed this show from beginning to end and season 2 can't get here fast enough.

We just started For All Mankind...can Apple go 3 for 3????
    Last edited by cwbcpa; 01-06-2020 at 01:30 PM.
    Annie_8plus and nikkisharif like this.
    01-06-2020 12:16 PM
    Doesn't look like this thread gets much attention, but I will chime in anyway

After being quite skeptical of any of the Apple TV shows, my wife and I started off with The Morning Show. We ended up really enjoying it. I actually enjoy all of the actors, but Reese Witherspoon & Billy Crudup have turned out to be surprising favorites. Looking forward to season 2.

Then we moved on to See. This was the show I was most hesitant to even start watching. I didn't see, no pun intended, how it could be could. I was so wrong! I really enjoyed this show from beginning to end and season 2 can't get here fast enough.

We just started For All Mankind...can Apple go 3 for 3????
    For all Mankind is the best of the bunch as far as I’m concerned!
    01-06-2020 01:15 PM
    I've not subscribed yet, but I have seen the first episode of "The Morning Show" and I really liked it. I will definitely watch it when I do subscribe!
    01-06-2020 01:40 PM
    I have watched most of what I am interested in and waiting for some decent series to come and have my finger on delete button soon .
    01-06-2020 03:48 PM
    I finally got around to watching The Morning Show & so far I’m loving it!!! I’m pretty sure I’ll be done by the end of the week lol. Can’t wait to dive into some other shows.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-06-2020 09:19 PM
    See looked good (not sure if that's a pun or not) but didn't really get into it. Morning Show is good, but haven't watched much else. Need to follow along and see what else to try based on this thread.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    01-06-2020 09:49 PM
    See looked good (not sure if that's a pun or not) but didn't really get into it. Morning Show is good, but haven't watched much else. Need to follow along and see what else to try based on this thread.
    I think See is one of those shows that not everyone will be able to get into. My wife didn't think she would like it, but she ended up really getting into it. I was actually surprised.

We are almost done with For All Mankind and I'm really enjoying that too. Apple has absolutely surprised me with the quality of these shows. It's free now, but as long as they keep the shows coming I'll keep the subscription. They priced it right and the 12 months free was brilliant.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    01-11-2020 11:39 AM
    Who’s watching The Servant? I’ve watched all available episodes and after the most recent I’m a little confused as to what actually happened to baby Jericho. It appeared to be some kind of accident or negligence on the mothers part but I’m unsure . Can anyone shed any light.

Also, was this past Fridays episode the season finale?
    01-11-2020 09:14 PM
    Who’s watching The Servant? I’ve watched all available episodes and after the most recent I’m a little confused as to what actually happened to baby Jericho. It appeared to be some kind of accident or negligence on the mothers part but I’m unsure . Can anyone shed any light.

I’ve been watching since the beginning. Like you I was confused watching Friday’s episode. I’m still trying to figure out if Jericho was left in the car during summer heat because Dorothy was exhausted while unloading the suv and forgot him or...?

Not sure if Friday was a season finale either.
    MrMars likes this.
    01-11-2020 10:18 PM

I’ve been watching since the beginning. Like you I was confused watching Friday’s episode. I’m still trying to figure out if Jericho was left in the car during summer heat because Dorothy was exhausted while unloading the suv and forgot him or...?

Not sure if Friday was a season finale either.
    It’s on my list. Hopefully, I can find some time this week to watch. It looks so good!!
    01-12-2020 11:00 PM
    The Servant is an M Night Shyamalam production so of course it HAD to be confusing and with a twist or two! lol
    MrMars and nikkisharif like this.
    01-13-2020 09:41 AM
    I think See is one of those shows that not everyone will be able to get into. My wife didn't think she would like it, but she ended up really getting into it. I was actually surprised.

We are almost done with For All Mankind and I'm really enjoying that too. Apple has absolutely surprised me with the quality of these shows. It's free now, but as long as they keep the shows coming I'll keep the subscription. They priced it right and the 12 months free was brilliant.
    Thanks for the suggestion on Mankind. You're right about the price, though I bet it goes up a bit later. We'll see.
    The quality has been great, for sure, but I think we expected that!

Servant looks good but creepy as anything else ever. That promo where the baby is in the swing makes what's left of my hair stand up.
    01-14-2020 07:28 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion on Mankind. You're right about the price, though I bet it goes up a bit later. We'll see.
    The quality has been great, for sure, but I think we expected that!

Servant looks good but creepy as anything else ever. That promo where the baby is in the swing makes what's left of my hair stand up.
    Finished Mankind last night. It’s definitely my favorite.

I don’t know that I thought this whole thing would fail, but I am definitely surprised by the high quality of the shows. I thought they might get lucky on one, but I’ve watched three now and enjoyed them all. I don’t have that happen very often. Lots of good shows on Netflix and amazon prime and others but to start out this good is surprising.

I think I’ll check out Servant. I don’t have much hair left either. Why not make what’s left stand up???
    01-14-2020 08:29 AM
    The Servant is an M Night Shyamalam production so of course it HAD to be confusing and with a twist or two! lol
    This is an accurate assessment
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-14-2020 07:00 PM
    Finished Mankind last night. It’s definitely my favorite.

I don’t know that I thought this whole thing would fail, but I am definitely surprised by the high quality of the shows. I thought they might get lucky on one, but I’ve watched three now and enjoyed them all. I don’t have that happen very often. Lots of good shows on Netflix and amazon prime and others but to start out this good is surprising.

I think I’ll check out Servant. I don’t have much hair left either. Why not make what’s left stand up???
    Apple is spending billions of dollars on content, so you have to imagine that there should be more wheat than chaff.
    01-14-2020 11:21 PM
    I’m looking forward to the Beastie Boys documentary coming April 24

https://www.macworld.com/article/324...mpression=true
    nikkisharif and cwbcpa like this.
    01-15-2020 09:39 PM
    I’m looking forward to the Beastie Boys documentary coming April 24

https://www.macworld.com/article/324...mpression=true
    Oooh...that should be good!!
    MrMars likes this.
    01-18-2020 03:26 PM
93 ... 234