I know right!!
    I’m excited to see the rest of Season 1.
    Because of the weekly release schedule, I’ll probably refrain from watching a few of the other shows until the entire season is available.
    11-10-2019 05:33 PM
    As I have a new iPhone, I get a 12 month trial of ATV+.

I watched the first episode of See. What utter cr@p. I think Apple need to watch more Netflix Originals and learn from them.

For people that can’t see they did amazingly well at avoiding bumping into things.

Will give the other shows a go, but at the moments I have no plans to pay after the trial ends.

Stands back and waits to be flamed...
    A majority of Netflix originals suck.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    11-10-2019 09:05 PM
    Because of the weekly release schedule, I’ll probably refrain from watching a few of the other shows until the entire season is available.
    That’s a good plan
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-12-2019 06:15 PM
    “See” is a darn good series, in my opinion. The weekly release schedule is driving me insane. I want to binge watch...lol
    We will see. No pun intended. I might give the second episode a chance, though I think Apple is trying too hard and there is more to making a good TV show than beautiful cinematography.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-13-2019 10:17 PM
    I like SEE.
    The Morning Show quickly lost my interest, which is too bad because I love Steve Carell. Great acting, all-star cast, horrific writing.

We will see. No pun intended. I might give the second episode a chance, though I think Apple is trying too hard and there is more to making a good TV show than beautiful cinematography.
    It gets better after episode one.
    11-14-2019 06:14 AM
    I’m caught up with SEE, For All Mankind, The Morning Show, and Dickinson.

Honestly speaking, I love em all.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-14-2019 08:17 PM
    I’m caught up with SEE, For All Mankind, The Morning Show, and Dickinson.

Honestly speaking, I love em all.
    New episodes today!
    Spencerdl, ladyc0524 and Just_Me_D like this.
    11-15-2019 08:44 AM
    OMG OMG OMG. Did you see, See? I won’t say BUT OMG OMG! Lol
    Just_Me_D, ladyc0524 and Spencerdl like this.
    11-16-2019 12:42 PM
    Nope, but I will watch it later this evening or sometime tonight. Now you’ve got me pumped....Darn you!...
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-16-2019 01:30 PM
    I just finished watching the latest episode and all I’ve got to say is...What the heck?!?....This is why I can’t stand the weekly releases....I need to know NOW!...LOL
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-16-2019 05:33 PM
    I just finished watching the latest episode and all I’ve got to say is...What the heck?!?....This is why I can’t stand the weekly releases....I need to know NOW!...LOL
    I’m kinda liking these Friday releases. It gives me something to look forward to! But I know what you mean.
    Just_Me_D and Spencerdl like this.
    11-16-2019 09:19 PM
    I thought The Morning Show would be a great series with the big name stars , but after watching episode 5 last night it's kind of disappointing .
    11-17-2019 03:30 PM
    I thought The Morning Show would be a great series with the big name stars , but after watching episode 5 last night it's kind of disappointing .
    “Big name stars” is exactly why I expected the opposite of what you did.
    11-17-2019 04:16 PM
    LOL...I saw SEE and I concur with that reaction...LOL
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-17-2019 04:32 PM
    ME TOO!!
    Spencerdl and Just_Me_D like this.
    11-17-2019 06:02 PM
    “Big name stars” is exactly why I expected the opposite of what you did.
    You could be correct however the writers have to take blame for the content .
    11-18-2019 06:07 AM
    You could be correct however the writers have to take blame for the content .
    I haven’t watched any of it. I assume the writing isn’t good. But as soon as I see “JENNIFER ANISTON” on the marquee, that alone screams bad.
    11-18-2019 09:20 AM
    I haven’t watched any of it. I assume the writing isn’t good. But as soon as I see “JENNIFER ANISTON” on the marquee, that alone screams bad.
    When I see "REESE WITHERSPOON" I think hot, but she is surprisingly unhot (is that a word?) in The Morning Show! lol I did kinda like the show though as a topical drama.
    11-18-2019 11:18 AM
    ME TOO!!
    (Laughing)....Friday can’t get here quick enough, right? I mean we have questions that need answering...
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    11-18-2019 01:44 PM
    When I see "REESE WITHERSPOON" I think hot, but she is surprisingly unhot (is that a word?) in The Morning Show! lol I did kinda like the show though as a topical drama.
    I’ll never have a bad thing to say about Reese Witherspoon, though. She’s an angel.
    pkcable likes this.
    11-18-2019 02:33 PM
    I’ll never have a bad thing to say about Reese Witherspoon, though. She’s an angel.
    Tartarus likes this.
    11-18-2019 02:33 PM
    I hear you however with the story line and concept it could have been a good series with the proper staff /actors .
    11-19-2019 05:48 AM
    Give the shows some time to find their footing and improve (or not). Lots of shows on broadcast TV or Netflix oe … started out not very good and became classics. Remember Mash, for example?
    11-19-2019 02:35 PM
    Perhaps avoiding TV+ until the last few months of your trial period would be best. Then you can binge watch, and the shows should have found their levels of quality.
    pkcable and ladyc0524 like this.
    11-19-2019 02:36 PM
    Any M Night Shyamalan fans in the house? His coming AppleTV+ show looks interesting. Its called Servant.

11-25-2019 03:57 PM
61 123